Food

Well, my sifu Sheng Wa asked me to post it up here. I didn't wanted to because if u compare side by side with his cooking, mine is shit!!! I really don't know how to decorate my food although some of those that i made really taste good. The good old shallot decoration have been used too many times, and doesn't look nice anymore. But anywayz, here's some of my "masterpiece"...





Tom Yum Soup.....



Well, it's easy if you have all the ingredients. Don't ask me for those coz i'm not a pro. Go google and type "Tom Yum Soup Recipe" lolxxx....and the best of all...i cook normally for 3-4 meals.....save money!!!! The best thing is that the longer u keep the more spicy it gets. Spicy is good. I'm HOT!!!



Tom Yum Beehoon Soup....




It's the same soup as the previous one. Just that i ate it with beehoon, and i purposely put all the chicken/mushroom visible for photos compare to the previous one lolx.



Pure Egg Fried Rice......





This is the most economic fried rice as it only has egg and rice. But it's tasty. The pic was taken wif the blardy camera of N70, so it sux. And remember what i said bout decoration, this is the sample of my ugly work.


Kung Pao Chicken






This my fren, is one of my proudest ever made. It was the second try though since the first try it was too watery and salty, plus the meat was not properly defrost. This version, which was done today 11th August, taste good n looks more like it. Only thing, again bout decoration and It's not spicy enough. Somehow the dried chilli is not spicy anymore. Probably kept too long di. Last time i used the same dried chilli, it burns my tongue, but this time it doesn't.



So sheng wa, when ar u gonna give me some decoration lessons??

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

lol. not bad wei. tom yam looks nice, the fried rice looks good. just that the kong pou chicken needs lil deco but if it's not to entertain people then nvm la. haha. come come, i teach you art. =)

Douglas said...

yeah i need some art...haha among the rest the kung pao chicken taste very good...but not pretty enuf...the tom yum was good too but it wasn't really my work coz the paste is ready made and all i did was to add a lil extra stuff to taste better....

top