Just for once la...

I do this because I have to do it at least once, but I'm breaking the rules stated below. I'm not going to tag anyone else anywayz...


Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time: 7.30 PM
Name: Douglas Chin
Sisters: None
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 9 1/2(US) 8 1/2(UK) 42 1/2 (EU)
Height: 170cm
Where do you live: Duisburg, Germany
Favourite drinks: Coffee, all types in General. Particularly Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks.
Favourite breakfast: Erm, Asian style like porridge with fried oil ghost??


Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yeah, and the next will be heading HOME!!!
Swam in the ocean: Can say so.
Fallen asleep at school: NEVER
Broken someone's heart: Yeah, probably the most regretful thing I've done
Fell off your chair: yeah, but can't recall when...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yeah, but not anymore...
Saved e-mails: yeah, gmail gave too much capacity..
What is your room like: Imagine rubbish truck, and you'll know exactly how my room looks like..
What's right beside you: My gadgets...
What is the last thing you ate: Self-made steak with barbecue sauce...

Ever had
Chicken pox: yeah
Sore throat: yeah
Stitches: yeah right below my lips...my front tooth cut thru the lower lips when i slipped inside the swimming pool and knocked on the surface...
Broken nose: Nah....

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Nope, because nobody will love me at first sight anywayz...
Like picnics: yeah...not in malaysia though...

Who was were the last person
You danced with: standard 6, on stage for some performance...and it was macarena that time...
Last that made you smile: myself...why so serious AHA..AHHAAHA.....Joker actually...
You last yelled at: Lee Chong Wei...on TV

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Nope...
Kissed anyone: Nope, btw wtf question is this??
Get sick: Huh??? I'm a sicko btw...
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Erm, yes but not telling who...
Eat: How bout asking me this question when i'm dead of starvation?? obviously yeah!!

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope
What's under your bed: Some junks...

Who do you really hate: The list is too long...
What time is it now: 7.45PM

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes and No
Do you have any siblings: Yeah, a genius bro, which is now a Doctor...
Do you want children: Yeah, if only i get a wife in my life...
Do you smile often: Yes, i guess..
Do you like your hand-writing: Never
Are your toe nails painted: huh? I wonder if this tag questions are for girls?!!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My girlfriend if i have one.....
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Watching drama
When did you cry last: About 1 year ago?
Are you a friendly person: you judge me...
Do you have any pets: Nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Malaysia
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: Unfortunately nope
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope
What are you doing right now: Drama again...
Have you ever crawled through a window: yes...
Can you handle the truth: depends on the scale of it...but i guess we have to learn how to do it someday
Are you too forgiving: I am not really a forgiving person...
Are you closer to your mother or father: hmm, dad when it comes to hobby, mom when it comes to life talk...
Who was the last person you cried in front of: My ex...
How many people can you say you've really loved: 3 i guess...
Do you eat healthy: Nope, live to eat and eat to live...
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: yeah
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Used to, but learned to deal with it
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Friends whoever that's available...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: i am loud in front of friends, quiet in front of strangers..
Are you confident: certain things, certain level..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Study like hell?? I was a nerd at that time...
2. Being farked around by Kelsen lolx...he loves bullying me in form 1..
3. just learned how to play basketball
4. work hard to be head of librarian (which i succeed but in the end resign because i hate that job)
5. ICQ and internet....with the blardy cool 56.6kbps modem.....

5 things on my to-do list today
1. thesis
2. facebook
3. mail
4. drama
5. sleep and eat

5 snacks I enjoy
1. none...
2. none....
3. none....
4. none...
5. none...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. give to my parents...most of it..
2. travelling
3. buy a nice car?? nice gadget??
4. throw it into the sea??
5. i don't know, ask bruce wayne how he spent his money la..

5 of my bad habits
1. Very emotional
2. bad tempered
3. lazy
4. teasing people without limits...hey but it's purely for entertainment purpose
5. too strict to rules sometimes...well you know what i'm talkin bout if u're close to me...

5 places I have lived in
1. Happy Garden
2. OUG
3. Germany
4. Germany
5. Germany

5 jobs I've had
1. Promoter/coordinator
2. Office boy
3. student
4. intern
5. thesis(counted as a job too because i'm doing research for an institute)

5 people I tag
1. None
2. None
3. None
4. None
5. None

3 comments:

s@m巧彦 said...

i see that you like dark knight very much...
you mentioned about bruce wayne and the joker in this post...

Douglas said...

yeah i'm a batman fan anyway since i don't know..the old ones...?? besides i just watched it on monday so it's fresh on my head...

btw, just formalities...do i know you?? if not hi...nice to meet u lolx...

s@m巧彦 said...

nope, you dont know me and i dont know you as well...haha
im shengwa's coursemates...just looking around =)

top