Emotional post number n

I lost count how many emo post i've posted, so the best is to use variable n to represent lol. I actually wrote this post at 5am in the morning, but didn't manage to post it up. It's pretty weird if I'm not sleeping at that hour these days. Nah I'm just kinda feeling emotional that's why. I had a really bad heacache yesterday though it hasn't been visiting me that often these days.

All the olympic streaming feeds are down today, so I guess I won't be able to watch anymore but it's gettin gboring anywayz and there's nothing i can do about it.

I should be talking about my emotional problems but the question is I don't even know why am i so emotional. Maybe it's the month of August. As mentioned before in my blog, August, Sept, and Oct had been the most wonderful months in the history. Maybe now things changed. August will no longer be a happy month for me anymore. I'm wondering, why have I forgotten all the things I've learned in the pass 3 years but year those Augsut memories are still as fresh as those seafood newly caught from the sea. Crab!!!! And I'm not just talking about last year or last 2, but it's like last 5-6 years.

I just had a chat with my ex a few hours ago and I enjoyed the chat although it was only a short 20 mins. I always enjoyed her company no matter what. But it's always after that chat, I'm starting to feel more emotional.

I really missed those old school days. I miss those midnight mamak and basketball hangouts. I miss movies outing. I missed so many things that I couldn't put it into words. Jimmy once asked me do I prefer Germany or Msia, I answered him both equally. But now, I think I changed my mind. I think I prefer Msia more because of the precious memories I had!

0 comments:

top