Basic Instinct

Most of the time, we follow our instinct, our intuition. For such emotional person like me, I do things according to my emotion. For some ppl, everything is super organized that if one day plan A goes wrong, its like end of the world for them. The most perfect situation is that a person has plan A B C n so on, and if plan A doesn't work then B otherwise C. But if A B C doesn't suits the situation, they can come out wif new ideas on the spot . However it requires lots of experience to be that.

Back to what i want to say. As i grow older and heading towards the path of maturity, I start to realize more and more of my bad attitude and habits. Since there's no turning back to ammend what i've done, Its time for me to make full usage of the 24hours a day to be a better person. Last time I hav to admit I'm very selfish. I think of myself first b4 other ppl. I just ignore what they think coz I believe its my life. but now i finally realize that without the ppl around me, My life is just nth. I always imagine wat if i'm Adam, and no Eve at all. I'm the only person on earth. Yes it does fulfill the "ITS MY LIFE" theory. But so what, I'm just a lonely barger.

Now, the first instinct that comes in my mind are always bout my friends, family or the ppl around me b4 i think of myself. Of course I won't do things for a person that will also hurt myself. Take a simple example, bout 4 years ago when i first got my P license(probitional not professional), though i drive a lousy car on the road, but I just luv to drive racklessly. When ppl turn out of the junction, I knoe that i hav plenty of time and there's no car behind me, but i just refuse to give way to them. Whoever cut my queue and the car they're drivin is lousier than mine, I'll just be very damn kiasu and overtake them. Thats how i am. Impatient. Another side of me is being a TYPICAL chinese. Only thing of benefits. Just like wat the Godfathar says, for a chinese civil engineer, every piece of land they'll use it for profit but never thought of the convinience of the public. But for a european engineer, they'll first think of safety, then convinience, then only profit. As for me before, I only do things if I get a return.

As for now, I finally realize human can't live alone. And we depend on each other very much. Sometimes u do things but u dun get any return at that moment, however u might get somethin out of it in the future. But whether u get anythin o not, it is always good being a good guy.

For the past 2 days, I've gave my close friend an unexpected suprise. Though it does take a lil sacrafice to giv the suprise, but i did it without hesitations. Its my basic instincts. Maybe i did expect a lil return, that is to win a smile from my friend. Thats all i want. I guess i've learnd how to put my friends and family before me.

Time really flies. This is what i felt, as we get older our friends get lesser. How true it is, u tell me!

Bye for now. Was suppose to update bout myself and some new gooddies, but not in the mood. Besides the pics ar not uploaded yet. Shall do it next time..chaozz

0 comments:

top