I don't know what to put in the title. Nth special to blog actually but just feel like doing some updates. Having lots of ups n downs since the last post. I've just learned alot of things,facts, shocking news in just 24 hours ago. But, I'm just gonna F&F(forgive and forget) so there's no point of me mentioning it again.

I've been spending most of the time at home within these 2 days. But as usual, my days still starts at 4pm and ends around 6am. Today was a lil special. I slept only at 7am and purposely wake myself up around 9am for an important mission. Well, mission accomplished and I went back to sleep till 4pm.

Sweet september still moves on, and still continue being that sweet. 2moro the 13th September is a very special day to me actually. Not gonna mention the details bout it, but i hope everything will be smooth.

Though i still have 1 more month before going back to HELL, but i'm starting to feel that the holiday is ending soon. I wish for more time but i guess thats the only thing that i could never get. So far, it has been a wonderful holiday for me. Sighz, but good times nvr last long.

Nth much to mention over here now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, time flies man. i'm also struggling here in hell la. eevryone is in hell. i just hate life.

top