Special....simply special

Evaluation after 1 month being back home. Ok, despite the absense of my best friends most of the time, I guess i hav to say this holiday brings alot of meaningful memories to me so far. Well, my best bros aren't that free to hang out wif me everyday, but I still manage to fill up the emptyness.
I'm still not ready to tell the world about some of my things, but I guess most of my close friends already know bout it. All i can say is, I'm very thankful to God, that my dream finally came true. To be honest, I always wonder am i still dreaming. For once I thought this dream of mine is slowly fading, n becoming impossible. I've found something that I lost, and I'm gonna appreciate it every single second.

Last year when i came back from Germany for hols, around 2 weeks b4 i was scheduled to go back there again, I remembered that I wanted to leave KL as soon as possible, due to some reason. But for this holiday, I really wish for a longer time..though i still have around 20 days to spend. Sighz, time flies. I knoe the day will come, where I'm gonna go back to germany. Another 1 1/2 years to go before i really graduate, if everything goes smooth. Well, yes i know time flies and 1 1/2 years will just fly like a rocket, but I'm gonna suffer during this 1 1/2 years. But all i have to say is, "somethings do change, but some things do not". I'm pretty sure it'll not change.....

0 comments:

top