I'm ready

Most of my friends know, I was deeply hurt 2 1/2 years ago and I've never recover, never really moved on. I was still putting hope and I've never stop believing what i've believed. Damn sounds like those stupid Matrix morpheus thingy. In a simple way of explaining, I've never giv up hopes. Yes I do admit, I put in lots of emotion in it, including hate, anger, impatient, childish n so on. I've once lost my direction n i know I'm just weak, weak in handling my love life. I'm living in the 21st century and i'm still acting like those in the past few centuries. So far, i've feelings only for 1 gal, though i do have small crushes on others in between.

Well, back to the topic "I'm ready". So wat am i ready for?? i think i still need to do a lil intro b4 i really get to the point. Few years back, I'm those guys who care so much bout my face, not physically. I mean I'm those kinda guys who's "takut malu". I care pretty much of ppl's comment, ppl's opinion. N if majority go against it, I'll not do it. As time goes by, I start realizing that I've actually lost alot of things in my life. Alot of precious things, just becoz i listen to other ppl's comment.

1 month past since i'm back. As u can see if u've read my past few blogs, yeap its so special. K lets go straight to wat i wanna say. I've found wat I've lost 2 1/2 years ago. Though i have to admit, the process of finding it, and to forgive n forget its nvr easy. It took me a long marathon of thoughts and consideration, but finally I decided to giv myself and the opposite party another chance. Of course i wouldn't know my judgement would be right or wrong, and i do admit i've received lots of positive and negative comments. Well its not that i don't care what my friends advice me, I'll take those advice but on the other hand I'll also hope my friends will support me in whatever I'm doing.

I've drag drag drag but now I'm going into the main point. Yes I'm ready. I'm ready to write it down on this blog. I'm attached again, to the same person. Of course there're some incident which brings us back together and of course there're lots of reason why i do this, which is gonna be a long long story. I'll tell u bout it if u have the time, personally.

I've spent the most valuable time in this 1 month time. Though sometimes we just sit down doing nth or pure chatting, but its so precious, i've never felt wasted. In my older post or my old blog, I've critisized alot bout her, but all i have to say is I'm deeply sorry bout it. It was just my side of the story which is not true at all. I've never tried standing in her position to see things. Now i've get a clearer picture bout the whole incident, All i can say is i can't change the past but I can try to be a better person in the future.

She, of course currently my gf, had change alot. She's now a much much more better person, more understanding. She's now a more mature person. I just wanna take this oppotunity to thank her, for firstly giving me a chance to be loved again, and also for giving me such wonderful times. though i might not know wat's gonna happen in the future, but i hope we can live on the way we wanted, the way we hoped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, congrats dude! hope u'll be happy forever man!

Anonymous said...

hehe.."officialize" adi eh? haha..dunno why when i read ur blog.. i felt very touched.. touched cos this impossible thing can actually happened.. nobody expect this to happen.. nobody thought that u both will ever have the chance to get back together.. but u both made it!!! u both proved that nothing is impossible..nobody can really predict the future..seriously.. really amazing.. and make me feel confident in relationship again haha.. anyhow.. keep it up.. and somehow i've confidence in her.. and definitely u.. hehe.. so well.. dun worry.. everything will goes on smoothly from now on..all the best in your relationship and enjoyed your precious time with her in Malaysia.. and wishing both of u best of luck ;o) Gambateh!!!

top