Thank you






I had a lil suprise today. Darling made somethin really nice for me. Its a self-made photo album wif own description. Well, I always wanted to have a set of her pics and our pics, but I can only view it in her MSN space or friendster. I've casually mentioned once to her that i wish i would have a set of those pics but i just mention it without hoping anything. But she somehow remembered my words and made up a super nice foto-album. Here's some pics taken from that photo album.

See, its so nice. I luv it so so so much. Thanks darling for doing all these for me. Ur effort is pretty much appreciated by me.

This is the front page of the photo album.

The middle page. Beautifully done. Love it so so much

Thats the back page.

Oh Sushi on 21st Sept. One of my dear's fave pics. I luv it so much too. hehe.

Another fave pic. Taken in starbucks 1 Utama. That time we still not together. it was 30th August. We had lots of flashback that day n i guess finally we couldn't resist each other, so ended up being back together. Hehe so sweet

Many more pics but i guess i'll upload it next time.

6 comments:

Star☆ said...

Hi Doug!

First of all, congratulations that yuu are back together with Terrene! =D

And if yuu don't mind, here's a piece of my thoughts and sorry if it's waaay too long ;P


Well, I known yuu both for so long and can say I had seen part of the story of yuu both. Hahah.. Anyway, since I was absent for so long from blog world, and yur blog has sooo many updates and each entries are god-damn long. ^^;;; I just roughly read through and I kinda get the picture.

I also read that yuu get both negative and positive comments, eh? From my view, I actually see that it is wonderful that yuu both are together again. Most importantly, yuu both still have feelings for each other, why not another chance, right? If yuu believe and love each other, things will work out somehow. =)

And yes, anything could happen in the future. Just be happy of what we have now and enjoy with each other now. Just like yuu, I am soo happy with my other half too. ;)

Anonymous said...

damn, u made me read a love story. which i seldom like to read love stories. hahaha.. anyway, hope everything goes smooth this time around. and no more problems for u man! cheers

Douglas said...

haha thx jess.....wow thats a long comment but yeah do that more often. Well of course we do hav feelings for each other if not we won't be back 2gether. Well i guess this 2 1/2 years of break up really gav us a really big room to think bout wat we really want.......

n sheng wa, thats oni the summary, i was about to post a super super long entry bout my love story but lolzz...luckily i din....

terrenie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Douglas said...

dear, its 30th august...hehe.....mistakes after mistakes..doesn't matter wat date it is...as long as it is a wonderful day for us...

terrenie said...

wei dear...type wrong date oni ma..
u say its 30th of Aug..which is nt..blehh...its 6th of Sept..the 30th Sept..error oni..bad wan..

top