time after time

Its been a sweet sweet time for me. Yes I hav to admit, its kinda boring during this 2 weeks of my stay back in KL without my hommies, esp day time as i don't hav a car to move around. My daily life usually begins around 3pm and ends around 6am the next day. However I enjoy alot during these 2 weeks, since the merdeka outing.

Midnight chats on the phone, tea break, talk our hearts out, sms-ings, many many more. These ar the things that i've been doin for the past few days wif one of my close friend. However things wouldn't last especially sweet times. Soon, we'll be bz wif our stuff and after that I'll be heading back to HELL. Well, i'm a person who does cherish all da sweet times i've spent wif anyone i think its worth spending wif. I'm far worse than being normal actually, I'm those kind of person who likes to "jiwang" or stuck in the past. But to me, every single piece of sweet memories is just worth thinkin bout it over n over again.

Yes i knoe not many ppl would understand wat i'm tryin to say. Anyway, just want to thank this person for doing so much to make things work out. Sacrifices after sacrifices, i really do appreciate all of those.

Back to some of me, actually i do hav some pics to upload but its not in this comp. Some like the new pair of shoes i bought last week, my blardy new haircut, new pairs of specs. Guess I'll do it 2moro, if streamyx does work well.

Oh yea Very soon i'm gonna blog bout streamyx di. If u all remember the vid in youtube bout this bus uncle, u'll see that very soon but the main characters will be me and the streamyx officers. I am gonna screw them kau kau di.

argghhhh it took me 4 times reconnecting to complete this blog, i'll update more soon. Fick streamyx.....oh dun need to guess the meaning of the word fick, its a new thing....

0 comments:

top