Click

If ya'll hav watched the click, i'm sure u know what i'm trying to say. Well, I went to One Utama today for a movie. But b4 that, my friend brought me to Pudu to hav a chinese meal which is so delicious, but was a lil early however so we couldn't eat much. Then after that we went straight to 1U. Well, we were inexperience bout 1U coz we've only been there a couple of times. So we just enter wherever parking place we get first.

We parked at the old wing and all the shops that we wanted to visit is in the new wing. it took us a lil of time to find the new wing lolz. We asked some officers over ther bout the directions. Well, i act like i'm a singaporean and speak a lil singlish wif some American accent so i dun look so stupid. And finally we found GSC. After a short discussion, I finally decided to watch "My Super ex-girlfriend" which was very suitable for today's outing. The movie was at 11.45pm but that time was only 8 so we chill around in the new wing. It was all bout me coz I intend to get a T-shirt but couldn't get one though. We visited FCUK, Seed concept store, Esprit and parkson but couldn't get a nice one. After a short walk, we sat in Starbucks for a drink and a piece of my fave cake, Black Forest. We took alot of DIY pics but still not satisfied wif any of those we took. However there were of course some nice pics so i decided not to delete it. too bad for us, starbucks closes at 10.30pm which is 1 1/4 hours from our movie. So we found a nice bench around the Cinema and had a lil heart to heart chat. We finally able to understand our feelings respectively. So finally the movie starts and though the movie wasn't a great movie but it was still good. A good company usually boost up the happy mood. So overall i did enjoy the movie pretty much.

Well, believe in karma i would say. We parked our car in old wing as i've mentioned and we were so worried how to get to our car coz at 1.40am most access are closed. But we decided to pay the ticket first right outside the cinema in case we couldn't find any near our car. So we queued up at the paying machine. But this blardy machine which is so bitchy, only accept coins and the person in front of me don't have enough so I spare her some. So hoping karma really works, i was thinkin since i've did somethin good today so i osso hope someone's there to help us to find the car. True enuf there was a nice guard there to open the gates which he's not suppose in order for us to get to the other wing. thats why we should always learn how to help ppl like wat i've mentioned in my previous post.

Out we go from 1U, went to cheras for a supper. I ate alot of stuff and bought some "original" DVDs. Then i send my friend home. We did stop by somewhere quiet to hav a lil "chat" again but coz it was late so we only stop by for while. When i reached home, i left my cam and the dvd's at my friend's bag. guess we're fated to meet up again.

Overall, it was a very memorable nite. I wish i'd get more of this outing. But time passes very fast. Thats why Mr click, can i pause at where i am and just hav all da happy times but the clock still remains its position???....

0 comments:

top