Sweet September

again, history. September has always been a superb month for me since 2001. When the whole world was shocked and sad bout the 911 incident, I was having a lil sweet time on my own wif my ex-girlfriend. Alot more things happen during september, eg my first hug, first kiss, first 1 to 1 outing and many more. After we broke up, the sweet sweet september continues. in 2005 and current year, I'll spend my september in Malaysia. Every good thing happen to me in september.
For the past few blogs as u can see, 90% ar all bout happy stuff. its been about 2 weeks ++ i've been back in Msia. Lets say, so far I've had my most wonderful time. I hope it continues. Lets just forget about all da negative thoughts i had when i was back in Germany bout this holidays. Yes, some of the bad things i've mentioned b4 still remains there. I don't have a permanant car. I hav to wait till my parents comes back at 4pm then I'll hav the car to use. But it doesn't really affect me so much nowadays. Coz, my biological clock still remain GMT +1.00 which is equivalent to German time. My days start at 4pm which is the time i'll hav access to the car. My day ends at 6.00am which is also exactly the time where my parents need the car. As for friends, yeap they're still the same, busy wif studies. My best bro is back in Penang, while my other best bro Gabe working. Godfathar is goin back to prison, and sj4p don't really hav much gatherings. But I hav a special friend to thank coz she has constantly being a good company. No regrets at all.

So far, the things that i wanna accomplish b4 goin back to germany has been half completed. I've been to 2 karaoke sessions, 1 Genting trip, 1 pool session n lots of msian food, n of course DURIANZZZZ. Hehe its been 2 years i've tasted the delicious melt in ur mouth n ur tougue n ur throat n ur stomach Durianz.

Guess i'll end here b4 streamyx cut of my connection.

0 comments:

top