Capturing the moment...

Douglas, you must stop humiliating yourself with all those disturbing pics. Haha, actually I did those pic to waste time and of course to bring joy to those reader out there. Since I knew the basics of Photoshop, I should do more pics to practice my Photoshop skill. As you can see, I seldom write Emo post these days. I have to say this, I agree with the traditional saying, that time will heal any emotional wound. In addition, getting busy is a catalyst for this healing process. Due to my busyness, I actually have less time to Emo, and generally became more cheerful.

But hey, I'm still me. Now that I'm done with my Internship and have a lil time to slack, I start having more emo moments again. But not to worry, it's not as painful as it used to be.

You know, I don't have a habit of writing diary. But as I've mentioned before, I'm a person who can remember those memories very well. Any big event that happen during primary/secondary school seems to me like it just happened yesterday. But most of the time, I only picture it as an image in my brain and only occur for a short period. During those time, a digicam will cost a bomb and it's impossible to snap all those moments using analogue cam. Therefore the pictures during those time I have are quite limited.

From now on, I'll try my best to record down every event that happen, either in still picture or motion picture, or both. I'm going to start shopping again. I sold my digicam last year due to some financial crisis. But now, I'm going to get a mid class cam. Especially during my last few moments (probably) in Germany as a student. I mean, of course I'll have the chance to visit Germany again when I work, but then it'll be different. That will be another chapter of life.

I want to capture all the best moments of life!!!!

0 comments:

top