My Mama....

She's a teacher. She's a part time accountant. She's the one who takes care of all the house work. She's the one who takes care all the expenses of our family. She's the one who will check our homework and make sure that we don't spend too much time on TV.

During primary school, she'll spend plenty of time sitting beside me seeing me doing my homework. I find it super annoying. For her, 100 marks is my duty, 90 marks is fail! Getting into the best class is my responsibility, and not getting into it means I've entered hell.

During secondary, she'll be the one deciding what I'll go for. She wants me to learn chinese, which honestly I hate it like shit. I am super restricted to only a RM5 per day for pocket money. I seldom had a chance to go for outing such as movie or shopping. Even if I do, where da hell do i get the money from?? She allow me for a basketball game, but limited to only 2 hours a day.

She used to hate all my friends, everyone. She thinks that I am very easily influence by people. She thinks I'm not strong enough. Whenever I lied, or I did a mistake, she'll sure think that it is because of influence. She strongly against me having a relationship, and honestly till now I don't even know why.

During those time, I really hate what my mom is doing. I don't understand why she's so damn strict and so blardy conservative. I don't understand why she forces me to do things which I don't even like, example learning Chinese and Piano. She wants me to be gay or something?? Whenever I'm with a girl, a normal girl-friend, she'll ask who's she la..blablabla....but when I'm wif guy, NO. Won't ask!

Since I came to germany, I finally understand everything. If it wasn't her, I won't be in Germany anyway. Not just because she supports me financially, it's because if it wasn't her strict education, I would have been a samseng and end up selling VCD on the streets. She exposed me to music through Piano, which is very helpful to my music understanding. It wouldn't have been so easy to pick up guitar on my own if I didn't have any basics in piano. And now I really want to re-learn piano because it's a wonderful instrument. If it wasn't her that force me to learn chinese, I won't get to enjoy so much chinese entertainment such as the variety shows, HK drama, music, getting to communicate with my chinese friend over here, and most importantly, I get to know more pretty chinese chics because I am able to communicate with them easily :)

Mom, if given a second choice of who should be my mom, I'll still choose you to be my mom.

I love you mom, Happy Mothers Day.

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

Halo, not only your mom don't let you get into BGRs ok. but now i know why, coz we mature slower than others, in other words, sohai lo both of us hahaha.

your RM5 is better than mine. -_-

and you would not be a samseng even if you don't study. Coz you don't have what you need to be a samseng. haha. if you were to become a samseng i don't know what i've become today. MAFIA? CIA?

ei, the CIA man with the long beard and guitar is still around lah. Haven't died yet. LOL. and he's on a mission.

But one thing about my mum is that she never interfere with my studies, even if i do badly, after caning then i'll do better. so remember to cane your kid you know. And she doesn't hate any of my friends. to her the most familiar guys are you, gabriel, ernest and ah beng. haha.

Kelsen Loh said...

happy 老母节 lol

top