Emotional post

Just a lil short post to release my boredom and loneliness. I had a chat wif my parents today. They really wanted me to attend my bro's convocation. Unfortunately, I can't. I really wish I could. But I still have some stuff to complete before going home. Again, I blame myself for all the delay. I would have done everything early and able to see my bro graduate. Man, now he's Dr Chin already.

Besides, 2 of my friends went home Malaysia last week. All of a sudden I had this Midvalley image on my brain. Why Midvalley instead of other landmark of KL, coz Midvalley is where I usually hang out most since it's just around the corner of seputih, especially during secondary skul. Man looking at everyone's graduation picture makes me think back on our primary/secondary/college life. Can't believe most of us are now stepping into the working class. Remember those time we'll only wait for 1 class during secondary skul, which is the PE class. During that day, we'll bring gel/pump/our own football/basketball and some will bring soccer boots though most of the stuff are not allowed to. I remember clearly during form 4/5 that we had our PE class after Moral class. And Puan Yap always complain that we don't have the heart for Moral class and only looking forward for PE session to come. We were detained few times too and we were frus about not having PE lolx. I'm sorry Pn Yap, you were right. we really don't have the heart for moral class nor any other class before PE.

Anywayz, just feeling like i'm already old. sighz....

3 comments:

adelyn~ said...

EVERYONE LOVES PE.... especially guys... i still remember the guys run down to the field like they never seen green grass before.

Douglas said...

yeah..most of us already hav our PE pants inside our uniform....directly after the bell rings..just unbutton and unzip....done lolx..

but after PE..everybody will be waxing and gelling their hair..lolx..love those moments man..haha

adelyn~ said...

i still remember aizat the only malay boy in our class...he muz attend 1 period of agama class bfr he can go PE but his heart was actually by the side of the field... when the bell ring he will like run down to the field while taking of his pants... u can imagine how desperate he is

top