Greatest news of the week!!!

I am almost free of health problems. Apparently I'm not going to be deaf any soon. Went to see the doctor today as I can't wait till Monday. Doctor found some obstacles somewhere inside my ear. No, it's not wax, but something else. Hard to explain here, but anywayz the fact is that I can hear perfectly now again!! Wuhuu...!!! The funniest thing is, when the doctor removed the obstacles, and then he asked me how to I feel now with a normal tone, I was shocked because suddenly i can hear properly again, I felt he was shouting at me...lolxx!!

Doctor also said the headache had nothing to do with the ear blockage either, and the cold. So I guess it was purely because I wasn't sleeping regularly last week. It could be also under stress and emotional problems. I am still stuck with my project. Man, wireless power transmission is not easy task. I have to find ways to overcome the losses of energy to the air. Efficiency is my main priority.

Now that my mood is getting much better, I am free to blog happy stuff again!!! Man, I really love science and Engineering now, and I start to feel that I've chosen the right course. The only setback is that Engineering don't have many pretty girls lolx. Even those 3 hongkong girls I met the other day are here for summer business school. sigh. I'm so gay in a gay course.

Man it's really freakishly scary to lose some of your hearings just like that. Really! At one point I was going to give up on music assuming that I will be deaf soon. Today everything is clear and I'm going to pick up my guitar and strum as loud as i can till neighbor complain the hell out of me!!!!

4 comments:

wenni_y said...

yo.. sorry for not keeping up with your recent posts.. but today I finish reading all of it.. Thank goodness there was nothing wrong with your ears or whatever.. next time please do inform us.. Don't just diam diam there.. and ya.. as I said.. the doctors exist for a reason..do not feel hesitate to "consult" them.. haha..take care! May you stay in good health always...

Douglas said...

aunty aunty...thanks for the support ya...
i really hate to see doctors actually, unless got pretty nurse la lolx...joking

Kelsen Loh said...

glad to hear that ^^

Kean L said...

heyyy..din noe u have hearing probs. don wori. u'll b fine. i used 2 have it too but now i'm walkin talkin n hearin! hehe. i dunno if it's juz me but do sheng wa always shout when he talks? haha. did d doc put u in a refrigerator-like thingy n make u hear tiny tiny sounds? that thing is cool! ;)

top