knowing your ablities...or??

This week was a good week for me. First I did a lab and i answered the question session well. Our group got the maximum points. Then, I clearify some stuff with the examination office over my total credit points I should have, which is now correctly settled. So, I'm on my track to graduate. Then I've just signed the Project contract wif the same institute, doing a new task related to wireless power transmission. Engineering is fun, really.

But you know what, I had it all planned. If i can't find a good job, I'll just end up doing this......





Mamak Stall with a B.s.c Degree wei?!!! Btw, i don't have a MIT degree, just for entertainment purpose. Shengwa, are you wif me?? maybe we can name our Mamak Stall --Bachelor's corner...we can name our roti like....Roti Laplace, Roti Poisson, Roti Gaussian, Roti Integral...
maybe not..


anywayz, more bout the good news. My internship officially ended last week, but I can't get my PCB board to work. I blew up the boost converter and therefore the whole circuit doesn't work. I tried to do many changes, but it still doesn't work. I even thought of giving up. But today I've finally get the board to work, and already written 50% of the program. I just need to debug, test again and i'm finally done with board.

But you know, it was all because of my bad attitude, the lack of self confidence. Many of my friends told me the same thing, that is to be more confident. They all told me that I have lots of talents and ability, I just have to show it out bravely that's all. So.....I'll try eh...

First of all......
I've basic knowledge in Photoshop.....
This is one of my fave masterpiece, since it features one of my fave movies, n ma 2 best bros...and i think it's well done...


Like the old traditional saying....I can be consider as 文武双全....I am above average when it comes to academic, and I'm also around average when it comes to sport...



I'm somehow talented in Music...eh??

Maybe more of a poser, but nevertheless I can still play basics of guitar and "piano"....

I am open minded and have some great sense of humor...eh???



don't this pic make u guys laugh ur ass out?? or disgusted??

what else?? I have more i'm sure....
errr...let me think....c'mon think hard......errrr....errrrr...
arghh!

Trust me...I'll come back wif more!!

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

OK, deal!Roti Van der Waals, Roti Fenske, Roti Friedel-Craft all also can. then Maggi Ohm, Soup Kambing Newton... Not bad wat. can do la.

and seriously thinking of entering food line. Suits me more.

and what'a a PCB? Phua Chu Beng? Phua Chee Bye? hahaha.

Stop with the gay pic. It's disturbing. Take the brokeback pic and do la. hahahahahah

and faster come back to malaysia.

Douglas said...

lolz...

PCB is Printed Circuit Board....

gay pic is da best creation ever dun u think so??

yes i'm coming back within this yaer...patient...

haha....i can only eat food..not make food...

top