Pork Chop, namely Babi Mabuk Chop

Sometimes I just find it really rude to call someone Pork Chop. I mean we all know it is one of those term we used to call girls who're not pretty. Honestly, I don't have the quality myself to comment on other people's look. Besides, I really don't understand why Pork Chop is used as a metaphor to comment on ugly girls, look how beautiful Pork Chop can look...

Lolx. I don't know what to call it actually, but since the sauce is barbecue sauce with wine, so I should call it the "Babi Mabuk Chop". lolx. This time I give myself an 8/10 for the looks and 7/10 for the taste. I won't write a recipe on how i did it, since I'm not qualified for that yet, but I'll just rougly say what I've done. Marination is something I can't run away. I marinated it with Salt, pepper, abit of wine, and grilling spices(which can be found so commonly here) for 2 hours. Put it on a non-stick pan for 3 minutes each side, and flipped it for 2 times coz I want it to be super cooked. At first I thought it'll be super tough coz all these while I cooked chop/steak it'll be like rock or chewing gum. This time turns out perfectly tender and soft. For the sauce, I used those barbecue sauce available on the market, but added some water and wine and the residues of the steak after being removed from the pan. bring to boil, and serve. Decorated wif some tomatoes and shallots. I also sprinkle some sugar on the tomatoes to have a better taste(this is what Kar Sang taught me).

So Sheng Wa, I know it's impossible to give a grade since u need to taste it first, but how bout the looks?? how much you give in the scale of 10??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. not bad. this time it's a 8/10!

from what you describe if you eat it and it's tender then it's good. so you can cook when you get back k! hahahahaha

Douglas said...

yeah man...everytime come back want to learn some recipes from you but always tak jadi...

this time come back must really learn all the cooking skills u hav...

haha..8/10 is wonderful!! Thank you!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsen Loh said...

This one looks better than the previous post, balik masak bagi aku try ok

top