Lack of Business mind...

First of all, to all the fellow Manchester United fans, congratulations! We did it again. The Red Devil unleashed!! Now it's the Moscow game we have to look forward to, but even as a MU fan, I have not much confidence in them. Just hope luck will be with them.

My mom have been asking me to find more options around the world to do my masters. Of course I'll look first on those filed of my interest, and then the tuition fees. Of course if i have a chance to do my Masters here in Germany, it'll be a win-win solution. First of all, I've been here for blardy hell 4 years, and though I am still truly a Malaysian, truly Asian, but I have to admit the life here is not bad at all. Minus those entertainment and 吹水 opportunities I am going to miss, everything is still perfect here. Secondly, although we get one of the best education standard when it comes to Engineering, we pay much less than any other European/Australian/American countries. Previously it was free all over germany, but now they implement a 500 Euro per semester. 3rdly, as I said, Germany is one of the best place to study Engineering. 10 aunties will immediately say "oh doing engineering ah??" when my mom told them her most adorable son is in Germany.

But I also felt like changing environment. I'm considering Asian countries like Taiwan or mainland China. Of course it'll be also a dream come true if i can do it in the states or other European countries, but $$$ factor!!

Speaking about money, I'm really lack of business cell in my blood. As an example, the other day we had lunch in a Chinese Restaurant. The total for 3 of us is 30.60euro, but I was holding a 30euro cash on my hand. I was jokingly telling the boss I only have 30, and he accept it also happily without asking me for the 0.60 cents. I felt guilty actually coz I can afford it, but wtf?? I'm getting benefit from them, I should be more thick skin. Of course this is only an example. There're more to proof that I suck in business. Shengwa, you might wanna think twice on the mamak stall plan after u saw this post...

0 comments:

top