Take break

lets take a break from all those pranks and recipe post. It's been also a while I do updates bout myself. Recently things have been going up and down. Firstly my camera arrived. The camera is an old model but have good features. The newer versions of it's family have higher resolutions and some additional function, But the price goes double. I personally won't use more than 3MP and I don't need those extra function, especially the wider LCD screen. Wider Screen means more battery consumption. Overall very satisfied with it.

As for my job, it's been up and down. I've made some mistakes in my design and causes my PCB board to work on and off. But now, it's working except that I only prove in order to power up the system, I need more Solar Cells connected. Now I'm ready to start my new task, which is Wireless Power Transmission. Basically I have to design a circuit which charges a Laptop-like battery via wireless voltage source. This is going to be a very interesting but difficult task. The good news is that I am working with a partner so I don't have to worry about making mistakes. It really gives me more confident. I am a very dependent person, but of course I've learned alot in being more independent.

Tharsis is back from Malaysia. We had like a meal on Friday together and we had like a small guitar jamming session on Thursday. As you all already know from my previous post, my other friend left his Electric guitar for us to use. However both of us were like Acoustic Guitar based, therefore we couldn't find the proper way to play the Electric Guitar. Thars also bought me 0.11 Acoustic guitar strings from D'addario. It's high quality stuff. I'm currently learning how to play with a plectrum. Sound better though.

Now here comes the bad news. I've been down with cold last 2 weeks. The biggest thing is, I had nose bleed on Thursday twice and on Saturday. I also discover blood in the mucus. Freaked me out really badly. Search internet for information about it. Although most internet pages would say that Nose Bleed is very common and blood in mucus especially having a cold is simply due to infection, but there could be a slight chance of more serious illnesses such as nose cancer, leukemia and so on. I decided to see a doctor, but the doctor only say it was infection and gave me antibiotic. Although I'm more relief now, but once in a while I'll still think of those serious illness. It's only the second day I'm taking the medication I know, but I'm very desperate to see results. There is still blood in my mucus. Well pray hard that I am fine.

Besides health problem, everything is going in a right direction. Hopefully I'll get better soon.

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

nose bleed oni ma. when you dig to much, or when you have blocked nose or runny nose you tend to exert alot of stress on your nose. then you bleed. i always have cold, and flu. i shall be more worried than you bro.

Douglas said...

yeah only if u pick ur nose hard...
bleeding 3 times is not a joke...
and it's not just bleeding but blood in mucus can be a serious thingy.

But touch wood n keep fingers cross, that i'm ok.

hope you be ok too...

top