Weekend roundup

So, EPL is over. CL is over. Most of the football league had come to an end for this season. Managers are now scouting around, preparing to do their huge shopping spree. Summer trip is also coming, and lets hope the blardy meleisian garvamant dont' ban any teams just because they wear too sexy?? haha...

No, they haven't done it before. But what's funny is that I've recently read Thestar online about some letters saying that our girls school uniform too sexy?? Now I start to wonder was my puberty late or I'm just having too high taste, how home I don't feel that they're sexy at all?? lolx..So maybe in SPM next year, if the essay question topic is "causes of premarital sex and rape"...you know what is the key point eh??

But yeah, I was deeply attracted to a girl during high school. So maybe what they say is true also eh?? Nah, I was attracted to her not just of her appearance(but yes some part of it), but mainly her unique character. Speaking about her, I just had a conversation with her via long distance call. Only able to chat for 40 mins as she have to sleep early for work. Nah, don't want to talk much bout this, but just want to say I owe her a big apology. Actually I also know an apology doesn't do any good now, but just if i don't do anything then I'm a big bastardo.

Anywayz I had a long weekend starting from Thursday. It was a public holiday and a company's holiday on friday. Weekends are usually off day so a total of 4 days. What have I done so far in these 2 days?? I watched heeps of 超级星光大道 from season 2 and season 3. I always like high quality singing competition, although they are also quite commercialized. But if compare, American Idol is much more commercialized, and I felt alot of judgement from AI are quite bias in some ways. I don't deny the Taiwan's Millionstar also have these situation, but I felt less about it. But anywayz who am I to judge? Don't shoot me ok if i said something wrong. Anywayz, what makes me so interested in this show?? Firstly, I love chinese music. I just realized that I have only 0.1% knowledge in Chinese music. They're more than those I've heard in recent years. But you gotta know, I start loving chinese music only since David Tao's 2003 soul power concert. secondly, I love singing, just that I sux. thirdly of course i love 自弹自唱. And some of them are really good at that. Can learn from them.

Sometimes I even get myself too into this show. Currently it's season three and everytime there're new episodes(which is every friday) I'll watch it. They have to eliminate 1 candidate every episode. Sometimes it also makes me sad to see them leave in tears, but who am I to feel sorry for them anywayz. I don't even know them. But this episode, they eliminate a person whom everyone likes cause of his sense of humor. Normally the eliminated candidate leave crying, but he is really good in controlling emotion, and still able to joke. The best part is he dare to confess his feeling to another contestant just before he leaves. I mean, he has the guts man!! This is what I am really lack of, and I don't think I'll even dare to confess my feelings out for years to come.

Ahh, shit I'm getting more emotional now. Blardy shit, NONONONONO!! No more same old emotional Doug. Get rid of those!!

2 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

yea bro, i left my tears infront of my TV too~ he is brilliant, positively thinking. He is just being himself, do what he want and express his true feeling. How good if everyone can do it too~

Douglas said...

sigh bro..u really understand me alot man....

wish we could watch it together...

top