the stuff i've been missing

I just found out that alot of my friends also read my blog although they don't leave comments nor in the chatbox. I just wanted to say thank you, and keep reading it ya. It gives me more motivation to update.

Well, I can't always make prank and not talking about my life here as most of my friends want to know more updates about me through my blog.

Anywayz, some updates.
Nothing much lately. The more I think of home, the more I felt I've missed out too many stuff. I'm starting to worry that I'll feel strange when I go back to Malaysia. Again, it's only 5 months to come, and I'll be home, probably for good. But I don't feel the excitement like I do 3 years ago. I mean, most of my friends are already grown up, most of them have their partners already, and most of them are busy with work, and some still busy with final year of studies. I don't think we can have fun anymore like last time, hanging out late at night, play basketball at 2am in the morning, watch movie like crazy, sigh.

On Sunday, I've attended a bbq party in Malaysian friend's house. His currently working here and already have a family. They're going to Japan for business trip for 2 months, and the bbq party is sort of a short farewell to them. I've got to meet more Malaysians there which I haven't knew them before. When you're in a place like Germany where most Malaysians won't choose this place to further their studies(due to the language), you'll actually feel happy to meet more malaysians. Of course there're some germans and 2 chinese there, and they wonder why a typical malaysian holding a camera will take photos of food eh?? Anywayz, there's this 2 malaysian guy(shit forgot their names di), they both studying in UTP and came here for internship for 6 months in Siemens. I knew them late, and they will be going back to Malaysia in 1 months time. Sigh, so fast eh. Makes me feel more desperate to go home.

Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch Speed Racer. It was suppose to show in English as we bought the Original Version ticket, but due to some technical problems the first 15 mins is in German. We were quite pissed off at first, but one guy came in and told us the problem, and told us also that we can claim a full refund. After the 15 mins, the show turned back to English. We watched the whole movie, and also took the refund. So basically it wasn't that bad eh?? Get to watch movie for free, and all in all we do understand the German part too. Man, do more of this, and i'll be delighted to go to the cinema more often lolx.

After the movie, while waiting for bus I met 3 girls. They were speaking Cantonese and that sparks up my curiosity. I mean, I've never met any hongkee here and I've only met 1 from Guang Zhou so far. It's been a long while since i practice my Cantonese, except chatting with Kelsen via skype or talking to the waiter in the restaurant. So I went approach these 3 girls, and we had a nice chat for 15 mins. They are here for summer school, and they were kinda cute. Too bad I din have my camera with me, nor I didn't ask them for telephone. Nah, not interested in them actually, just wanted to meet more people especially from Hongkong or Taiwan or Japan.

Nevertheless, these situation tells me something, I'm actually not that bad in communication. I just need to have the guts to approach people. Also, I was too shy to approach anyone here because I suck in German and I don't want to make a fool out of myself. So I guess I should be more confident in myself and bring out the Guts!!!

Recently I've been also thinking of the things I've done in these 2 years. I don't know why the closer I'm coming back, the more things I'll think of. I sometimes do ask myself is the decision made 1 year ago right or wrong?? It's a 2 way thingy actually. If I wouldn't have made the decision, I'll have the happyness I used to have. But I also felt that the decision was made because I'm willing to sacrifice the happyness for other's benefit. But now, since the decision is made, I have to live with it. Just have to remember why the decision had been made and that gives me the motivation to move on with it.

Maybe what I've mentioned here is abit too abstract, but if anyone reads it, thanks for reading it. It's also a big sacrifice to read such boring post like this one lolx.

4 comments:

nsw2012 said...

don't worry. just come back and stay put. we are not married yet, and have no kids yet. so it's still hang out time with buddies although i'm committed in a relationship. hoohoo..
if u wanna do your masters go to spore!

Star☆ said...

it's good to see that the germans take customer service seriously. man, if this happen in malaysia (many times technical problem but not exactly this one), dun think any of the cinema would want to do any refund!!!!

Douglas said...

jess : yeah this is one of the things I'll definately miss after I leave Germany. The service, transportation, the attitude of the people, the weather...etc etc

SW : yeah hopefully we still can hang out la...but i heard u guys are not interested in bball di. Darn, i miss it so much wei. nvmla we can also hang out wif u n ah sou..no problem..i dun mind being light bulb..i'm an E Engineer..maybe i can find ways to optimize the brightness of the light bulb lolx!!

nsw2012 said...

lol, lets do swimming. or jogging also can. no more bball dy, coz i dont know if i can dribble the ball. hoho

top