Day 1 official

I talk about how bad the situation is, and when finally things are over and stuff like that. But in my mind, I was still putting hopes that things are not happening and kept convincing inside myself that it will not happen. But eventually it happen and I guess nobody could ever understand the feeling of that. Until now, its still burning deep but yet i'm still hoping it was just a nightmare and things will turn around in this few days.

Obviously i have to be awake. How to hope for someone who've basically not much feelings left for you to revive a relationship? How to hope for somebody who only wanted to hold on because don't want to be the bad one? Signs that show it is over, means its over. If its a fight, its solvable. If its a miscommunication, its solvable. If its a gap, its solvable. If its feelings dead, goodbye.

Today is officially day 1. How many n days i have to go through this to heal?

0 comments:

top