1st day

Just finished one paper. Well, I wasn't too relief or happy because the exam is easy as expected. I just regret i spend too much time reading on this subject while i should focus on the next week's subject which is the harder one. Anyway still it has 4 credit points for this sub which is the normal credit points for other subs, so its a good thing that its easy.

Today is the 21st, which means exactly one month I'll be home. Besides the exam, I actually start to worry bout my holiday in KL. Sighz, first of all I won't have much chance to drive, coz my car has been sold and my bro took the car to penang. I have to wait for my dad to be home then only i can use. Sighz, and i'm very worried besides all the concerts and penang trip, i'll be staying at home most of the time. Friends are busy. Ah, but whatever it is, I'll still look forward to come back.

I'm tired now, I still have to study the whole day 2moro. 2moro night there's a party in my hostel, and i think i'll go and have a look. Today they have set up the live band stage, and some other small tent, and some sitting place so i guess it'll be quite a bazaar party.

Nth emo to mention today, just I hav some uneasy feeling for the last few days. You knoe I used to be those guys who'll ignore friend when i hav a gf last time. I realize how bad i was and now i've totally changed. Friends are the most important to me, besides my family, and I'll put them in first place now. I'll do anything to help, and esp to certain ppl they're always important to me. Sometimes I care for them silently, and I'll do all I can when they're having problems. Unfortunately some ppl don't appreciate it. Well of course if i do something for a friend, I don't hope for any return, but well it'll make me feel better if they show a lil appreciation. I guess this is karma, i've treat my friend so bad last time, now its my turn to experience all these. But whatever it is, I'll still what I'm suppose to do as a friend.

4 comments:

Ernest said...

hey man..all the best for ur exams..ill be free when u come back..

Douglas said...

yeah man.....thx for that....n cool so u'll take me around...!!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

top