Deutschland Deutschland

There's an "earthquake" in Germany wif the scale of 10.0!!!! Germany through to the semis. Everywhere's shouting "Berlin Berlin wir fahren nach Berlin!!!" which means Berlin Berlin we're on the way to Berlin. Well, the finals are held in Berlin so thats what they mean. Or they'll shout that Germany is the worldcup winners for 54, 74, 90, 06!!! Some in their jersey even put up an extra star there which means the world cup belongs to them this year. Today, I went to Duesseldorf again, to watch the match between Germany and Argentina. A lovely atmosphere on a lovely day, wif a fantastic big screen, one shouldn't ask more. Though i'm unable to get tics to the stadium, but i would say its one hell of an experience sharing emotions wif the host fans.

So, lets begin. The match was at 5.00pm german time. But I wanted to go early to do some shopping and get some good place. However I couldn't get what i intend to buy. I was with a friend but he was so galish. I wanted to walk around the city so that i can drop by if i see any shops around, but he wanted to take tram. I actually din mind that i do shopping alone but he wanted to follow, so i was a lil pissed off and i told him to take tram himself while i walk. Finally he decided to follow me. Ok, so motor show has just past in Msia rite?? check out these pics...

Just look at the whole street, how many luxious car u can find over there???














Merz BMW Merz, the first model is a old merz not sure what model is it..think its S class, then the 645ci and behind the tree is Merz CLS...opposite the street Merz Audi Merz...







So, The streets itself can alraedy be consider as a mini motor show. Just too bad i missed both International Motor Show last n this year!!! Next year i'll fark myself i i don't go.

Ok, now b
ack to football. Let the pics speak for itself of course wif a lil of my description.



3 hours before the match. These kids were just standing beside me. Germans!!! I'm gonna get one of those face paint very soon.










2 hour before the match. Look even old aunties osso go watch football and believe me there are tons of those old generations here esp aunties. Don't u aunts hav to go pasar to get sayur?? Just look at how good the atmoshpere here.












Half time and it was 1-0. Germany trailing. Well as u can see the German kida wasn't smiling naturally. Neither do I coz well, obviously we were german supporters. Just look at the flag!!!












TOORRRRRR~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!. Germany equalize. The "铁头功" Klose equalized wif his trademark scoring style, his head. No wonder my dad always ask me to use my head watever u do, see proven effective!!!!









Deutschland Deutschland. Penalty was over. Lehmann saved the 4th attempted by Argentine. The song "we are the champion" were played everywhere. Germany's jumping!!!!






I waited for the match for 3 hours and even that i'm considered late comers. I have to stand as all the chairs are occupied. I stand for almost 6 hours and at least 4 hours holding my urine because I ain't gonna miss a single moment of it. U really gotta solute the fans in Germany. being 1-0 trailed, however, the crowded shouted even louder. words like " Deutschland schiessen tor", " Ole ole ole ole Super Deutschland" (Germany score a goal). And because some ppl from the front were over excited when germany make a move, they tend to stand up, and the ppl from the back like us, will be shouting "Hinsetzen Hinsetzen Hinsetzen" meaning sit down sit down!!! Crazy atmos!!!!

I've never imagine i'll be in this position. A few days before the world cup, everyone was asking me who am i supporting, and i told them definately not the host, esp no 13 Ballack. I totally changed and I can't believe i was so emotional throughout the game. Every fouls, tackles, yellow cards, goals on attempt, possession and injuries seems to shake my danggling heart!!! When they were 1-0 down, I actually felt upset n i hope they'll get a goal back ASAP. When they did, I jump n hug those crazy fans and now i think i'm one of them!!!! If u ask me, was it bcoz germany had great performance during the group stages and even the round of 16 that i decided to support them, I'd say nope, its the atmosphere of the homeground that changed my thought!!!!!

0 comments:

top