Wondering if i did the right thing

4 more days and I'll head in battlefield. Thinking of the positive side, I'm actually looking forward to it. Reason is simple. I'm going home right after exams. How many times have I already repeat this statement lolz. I'm looking forward to go home but I'm still worried if my hommies are bz wif their stuff. But i guess there's one person who's really free till at least the 17th Sept. Lingjie, haha no escape for u liao. Must hang out wif me till u get tired of me lolz!!!! Well during the weekends at least Da Godfathar will be free. Gabe would be free till somewhere around mid sept, but he got cibai di so dunno he still free to teman me o not lolz. As for ma bro KS, he'll be down in KL for 1 week right after I'm back. Yeah, I think i'll go Genting wif him, and karaoke. Oh yeah, to Wenni lolz, dun get angry wei, but I've got Michael Guang Liang's concert tix. Though its the cheapest one but hehe at least i get to watch.

Here's the confirmation prove. haha wenni if u wish to whack me then u hav to postpone your flight to US leh!!!! hehe.

While I was studying, I came to a point where my brain just turn blank and then I start wondering things. The best word to describe is "jiwang". I was wondering if I'm doing the right thing so far. I'm already a 2nd year student in Engineering and soon will be in 3rd year which is my final year. Did I choose the right course?? As far as I know, Engineering graduates are flooding the job market soon. Though statistic shows that in Msia, number of EE grads required are still top in the E list but still its very compatative even in Msia. Don't even need to think of high tech countries like Germany or US or even Singapore. I think I'll probably end up being a worker in Kedai Mamak ABC wif a degree lolz!!! I actually thought of doing Business Economics related for my post graduate, but I knoe I ain't a business minded person. I'll probably end up losing money instead of profitting. But i guess I don't dream of being a luxurious person, so a job which has stable income would be enough for me. A job which would support a average life would be enough for me.

Lets don't think so far first. Back to present. I'm actually thinking of something. I'm screwing up my life slowly actually. I was wondering if I did the right thing, regarding something I'm doing it now. I'm not able to express out what exactly it is here in this blog because partly its hard to express in words, and also its kinda "sensitive". Sighz, I just hope someone would talk to me about it privately.

Anywayz, I've taken a pic of my new external hdd case. Here's the thing

Looks cool right? The best thing I like about this case is that its super quiet. When it's running, the noise is so low that you can actually neglect it. Its kinda pricy for a case, partly its a hot-swap plug and play SATA. besides the common USB connection, it also hav a external SATA port where I can do raid if i plug a parallel HDD. well, i'm not a gig, so lets not talk bout that so details.

I have to go back to study now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

douglas chin!!! really whacking u mann.. you are lucky enough tht i can't delay my flight haha.. the worse part is u said "Though its the cheapest one but hehe at least i get to watch"... kek sei ngo.. i can get the tickets.. dun mind getting the more expensive wan.. but i can't watch.. sob sob.. anyway.. glad tht u goin for the concert.. u'll feel touched when u listen to michael wong.. u can feel tht he sings whole heartedly.. i'm sure u'll enjoy it.. enjoy and remember to report to me!!! snap pictures for me too.. even though if it's illegally.. i dun care!!! haha.. good luck in ur exam!!! all the best ya!!! take care!!! ;o)

Douglas said...

hahaha..aish i thought by using reverse psycho i can hold u for a few more days.......lolz.....

haha dun worry I'll write a report to u, just like how we do our lab report lolz.

i'll try to snap pics la...if cannot bring cam osso use my hp to snap.......hehe....

Anonymous said...

why la.. yuu so rich wan? i totally run out of money adi. i am DYING to go for Michael's concert but no money. waiting for ppl go give me free tix. HAHAHAHHA.. last time i DID get free yuu know, for LEO KOO, rm 290 somemore!! i hope this time got again!!!

and why i say yuu rich ah. yuu buy those so hi-tech camera, and even this external hdd casing?? ish ish ish!!

Douglas said...

for 3 years i din go any concert di mah so spend a lil for this concert lo...n its the onli concert i can go actually...lolz....

Rich?? Nola. The so called "hi-tech" cam is not that hi-tech actually. The external HDD casing err...can say i spend a lil more la coz basically the cheaper model is totally a crap...might as well spend a lil more n get a long lasting material. Seriously I'm damn poor wan. besides all those u mention...the rest of my stuff ar cheap stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

top