Continue

The chat season continues. I've been constantly chatting via skype or voice call since that day i had the 8 hours chat. Its crazy I just don't know why i've lots of things to say and I enjoy alot wif those chat. But i guess i have to stop at a certain point since my exam is very close.

I had only a 4 hours sleep yesterday. I have to collect my new student ID today so i have to wake up early. I slept damn late yesterday because I was studying. Haha, nope don't look at me like as if i'm very hardworking. I study so late up because I was too busy chatting that I totally used up the study time for chatting. So have to "bayar hutang".

Anywayz Here's my new student ID....



Actually the front nothing changed. But back design is slightly better than the old one and this is how my Uni looks like. Sorry too small. I'll take a bigger pic when i hav a chance. The biggest difference in this card is that last time it depends only on the bar code below my name. Now it also has a small chip card inside which can't be seen.


Exams soon but I'm not really studying hard yet. Same old me. I'm doing this Matlab project which i kinda find matlab interesting. Its a powerful tool that can use to compute Mathematical problem. You can also write a certain function file just like in other programming language, but of course its more towards mathematics. One hell of a useful tool.

Btw, I'm still considering if i should pierce my ear. Thinking bout it, i think i'll hav a bad image wif that. I'll decide before i go back malaysia.

0 comments:

top