A Sad day for Germany

Congratz Ities. It was hard. I've been supporting Italy since Euro2000. I even had their jersey at home. But this year i was fully supporting Germany. A sad day for them, they played well but just not good enough to bring the game to a penalty shootout. Italians were good in extra time. 2 times rejected by the post, a great far range shot by Pirlo but Lehmann was equal to it, and finally it crackz. Few things to conclude :

  1. Gianluigi Buffon prove once more that he's the best keeper in the world.
  2. Italian defence are not easily shaken.
  3. Germany, with many young and new players, did a fantastic job to come this far.
  4. Odonkor and Lahm are the only german players who can do fast breaks, which i think the german team hav to work on their counter-attacks.
  5. Football is still round and perfect as usual, predict the unpredictable.

A full applause from me to the German team. Now back to me. I slept at 6am yesterday because i had too much coffee. I actually plan to sleep at 4am, or at least try to sleep. But my friend was very upset and needs someone to talk to. I could never reject a friend who needs me and after all I'm still very awake that time. Had a 2 hours chat and everything goes better after that. Glad I was able to help. This chat actually reminds me of something. I used to be like that last time. Had to wait for my parents to sleep soundly, then stayed up late to call my ex. We didn't have our personal cellphone that time thats why had to do that secretly. Until one day my mom asked for the itemized billing and found out that i've been calling everyday at 3am?? I was badly scolded. Though it was a harsh experience but it now thinking bout it, its kinda funny. Everyday in skul like panda bear, wif black eyes. lolz

Oh Sheng Wa made a post on some "friends". Haha. Really funny. Like it damn much. Came to think about it, i actually didn't really enjoy high skul that much. But I was lucky to meet some of the ppl which are now my best friends.

Haha i guess the coffee effects are fading now. Starting to feel tired. Ritez, shall get to bed now. Update more 2moro!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aih, wasted my time to wake up and watch the match, when i drew in the 1st half, i adi knew it will enter ET, and i waited and waited until i fell asleep, lucky my bro woke me up during the last minutes, and 'pop' italy scored twice in the last 2minutes. Proves that germany are still not steady, but as the young players like schwensteiger and podolski play they'll be good. this year italy will win, trust me, coz in every dog year when WC is held, it's either brazil or italy who wins.
haha, the more i look at SOB's hair the more i like it, esp the centre parting line.. hahah, damn fake, but still nice. huhuhu... and th hair color is darker at the front and faded behind.. wow, my art not bad huh..

Douglas said...

hahaha........yea good art...well since France is in...so i hope the Ities kick their ass...i just hate that faggot Henry and Vierra..and many more..the only player i like is Zizou

top