I guess I'm clear of it!!!

I woke up today and went for my extra class. After that I head to the library to study. I left around 5pm and I was suppose to head home to prepare some meal for one of my friend who just came back from another town in Germany from his internship. In the end, we just grill frozen food in the oven and there goes our "special" dinner..lolz...sighz see this is a life of a bachelor!!! No one to take care of us and we're 3 lazy fellas.



Err let me describe roughly wat iz it. top pic : oven grilled chicken fillet wif stuffed cheese and ham. inside the bowl are some can food, some thai soup wif noodles in it. the best part of these dishes are the Nescafe medium kao Coffee.
Bottom pic : some potato dish, dun even knoe what is inside beside potatoes.

All of these dishes are those ready made and all we hav to do is just heat it up or bake it in the oven. Lolz. What a meal. See this is what happen to lazy ppl, when they're desperately hungry but not in the mood to make something. 2moro my friend will cook curry, so lets hope we'll have some proper meal.

Sighz, I failed. I couldn't resist to on9 and chat. But luckily I only chat for while today. But after i came back from libarary till now I've not even touched any books. After having meal, I chat with my 2 friends and we had lots of laughter.

Not so emo these days adi. But I'm feelin a lil tired and not sure what else i should blog about. so i'll just go to bed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. yuu might end up having those meals also even though yuu got yurself gf. some girls like me, dunno how to cook at all. i myself also rely and those ready-made or frozen foods.

*sigh* guys are getting much better than girls in kitchen now. *shame*

Douglas said...

Haha if my gf make, even frozen food or ready made food also taste 10x better than restaurant rite??...No need at spices osso taste nice di..lolzzz

Haha, tell that to sheng wa. I'm no where near him in terms of cooking skill. I'm still a beginner, n seriously if u giv me a recipy to make something, I'll probably screw it up and eventually I'll just follow my own way, which will end up in a screwed up dish. Lolz.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

top