2-2-3-24-576-34560-2073600

Numbers...!!!! I've been dealing wif lots of numbers for the last 2 exam. And its not over yet. I'll be dealing wif more numbers for the next 2 exams. let me explain the numbers on the title. the first 2 means 2exam down. the second 2 means 2 more to go. the 3 means 3 more weeks to home. 24 means 24 days left, 576=hours,34560=mins and finally lolzzzz 2073600=seconds. So 无聊.

About the exams, the first paper was ok as already mentioned. 2nd paper was a disaster. I don't wanna look at my results for this paper. I've about 2 weeks b4 my 3rd paper so I'll hav a lil time to blog and to rest now. But I'll still hang out in the library. haha, well u guys must be wondering wahlau so hardworking ya goin to library. Let me explain. Nope, i've not turn back to a bookworm, but i think i'm more progressive studying in the library and lolzz there ar lots of chics in the library. probably thats the main reason, lolz. No la, I've my desktop at home and if i don't go library to study i'll probably play wif my comp or guitar or watever i hav at home.

Here comes the emo part. I would say I'm happy for 2 of my friend coz they're now attached. Hope they'll last forever. I've been single for 2 years di and seeing my friends getting attached one by one, I just felt like I'm a lil outdated. Of course, its fate. Probably not my time yet, or probably never my time. Just hate it when i tok bout this, coz i just felt like i'm a failure in socializing wif ppl. I like socializing, but just dun hav the skillz.

I watched alot of Taiwan variety shows these days, and i came across something which sparks up my curiousity. Just wondering, to all the girls out there. Do u prefer guys who are cute and pretty face type but very cool person, meaning he has this 大男人 thingy, or do u prefer guys which has only average looks, but has a great sense of humour, that u'll just hav a non-stop laughter bcoz this guy is just too talented in making ppl laugh??? Haha, giv me ur ans ya, just curious lolz.

can't really think of anything to blog. Shall update soon.

7 comments:

Ernest said...

dun worry bout the single thing man..im single for 4 years now and things are still happy...all the best in ur next exams..

Anonymous said...

Hahah.. being single has its own good leh.. I was single for like.. 5 years? And I din expect to get attached around this time; I preferred to have it a few years later. However, it just came to me and i dun intend to just let go.. =P

About the type of guys that I like. Well, for ME la, the criteria i like for a guy as an idol is different from the criteria i see from my other half. hahah. for idol, usually also i like those gaya gaya, can sing and can act [talented],pretty faced, etc. But what i look for in my other half, there will be longer list. hahah. ppl will always set an expectations when looking for their other half.

as for my case, i dunno. i just feel that we are very compatible. my other half is not a very great looking hunk, not had well-built body but he was the one who accompanied me most of the time, be it when i was happy or sad. he brought me lots of joy and often make me laughed non-stop. as long as he stay loyal to me and be nice to me, i'm happy. =)

Anonymous said...

hehe.. for mee.. i'll prefer the 2nd time.. as in average looking but with great sense of humour.. most importantly.. he's compatible to me, and got loads to talk to me.. not waiting for me to create a chat topic all the time.. and making happy is really an important.. so great sense of humour is a necessity.. hehe..looks well.. i can't say looks do not matter at all.. but as long as he is presentable can adi.. no need to be super handsome guy.. haha..

Douglas said...

thx thx for the comments...

bout being single thingy, well I'm actually not that desperate la, just that at that moment when i had the news that my frenz ar getting attached, just a lil jelez feeling thats all...lolzzz

Anonymous said...

*lol* I guess it's normal to feel so. i used to got influenced a little when my 2 good friends talk to me about their relationsips and other half. when they tell me good news, it kinda influence me, making me feel like getting one. when they tell me the bad news, as in problems, etc, i was grateful than i was single. =P

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

top