Emotional ver.4

Woke up at 10am today. Did a lil brush up, check mails and did some food shopping. When everything was done, its around 11.30am. Did a lil study until 1pm. Had some food and rest for while before i continue studying. I could only concentrate for 1/2 hour before i took a nap.

I woke up, wanted to study, but just couldn't concentrate much. Decided to on9. Talked to my ex but not long. Right after that, My bro KS came on9. We had a chat session via skype. We talked bout girls at first, then we talked bout a lil plan when i'm back home. After those, we actually talked about our future. Sighz, as i did mentioned in my previous post, it just made me upset and empty when i talked bout future. When I was young, I always hope that one day I'll grow up faster. But now, thinking bout what I'll be facing soon, it just fucked my brain around. I used to talk to KS alot last time, and each time we had chat my mood will turn good, because KS is an optismistic guy and he has a great sense of humour. No matter how sad I am that day, all i have to do is to consult him, and I'll be okay. But today, things are different. Both of us had lots of "sighz" during the whole conversation. I guess its not easy to be an optimistic person.

After some tense and serious chat wif KS, then Wenni came on9. We started having video conference. The situation became more relaxing and more jokes coming. I guess more or less it does made my mood better.


Well, skype only allow voice conference but not webcam, so we have to use Skype and YM together to get a voice and video conference. One in KL, one in Penang and one in Germany. Gotta luv skype n YM. Last time i remember once we had a voice conference from 4 diff country. Wenni from KL, Oli n me in Germany, Jimmy in US and Chern in Australia. It was such a coincidence that all of us on9 at the same time. As u knoe, time zone ar so diff. But we did not try webcam but i guess it'll be super slow.

We chat for about 3 hours I think. After that I did a lil study and now I'm resting. My total time on studies is roughly only 3 hours but my total chatting time is around 5 hours i think. Shiet, I just have to remind myself that my exams are coming in one week time. Sighz, I'm a person who can't sit down and study for hours. The max is 1 hour, and I have to at least stand up, play guitar, do watever that i think of before i can sit down and study again. And for now, I'm not able to continue anymore, coz i can't concentrate. I guess I'll just watch some movie i just downloaded and go to bed.

Tomorrow will be my last day i'll online to chat because I won't turn on my Instant Messengers from next Monday. I want to fully focus on studies, and even if i want to take a break, I'll not chat. Chatting is quite addictive. But I'll still online to check my mails and update my blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

top