Worried

I woke up damn fuckin early today. I slept at 1am yesterday and i woke up at 6am. Well, it was on purpose, I plan to wake up at 8.30am and then go to the library at 10am. I try to sleep again but I wasn't able to. Guess something is bothering me besides the exams stress. So I checked my mails and blogs. Then I saw my god-sis's MSN nickname, sounds really bad. I was concerned, so I gave her a msg. She joke alot wif me througout the conversation, but she finally revealed her problem. What she say sounds quite serious to me, but i feel very bad that I can't be there for her. All i can do is to nag her and give her words of wishes. Sighz. I'll pray hard that everything'll be fine for her.

Sighz, speaking about these kind of problems, I just felt very bad. When someone important to me come and tell me that they're ill, all i can do is just to give them advice on what to do and what not to do, but I can't be there for them. I'm unable to take real action to solve the problem because of distance factor, I just felt bad. Well, the least i can do is to show my concern to them.

Today's blog would be a lil emotional. From friend's problem now to sad emails. I've a friend who send me an email today about a very touching story. The summary of it is that a guy who's married to a women, and they had a wonderful marriage for 10 years. But soon the guy found out his love towards his wife is fading, and then comes a 3rd party. In the end he decided to divorce wif the wife. The wife couldn't accept the fact at first, but instead of being despair, she tried her best to win her husband's heart back. And finally the story ends wif the guy changing his mind not to divorce, because he finally realize that his marriage life was probably boring because he and his wife didn't value the details of life, not because they didn't love each other any more.

After reading that story which is about 5 mins long, I really salute this women. She knew her husband wants a divorce because he's having an affair with another women, not only she's not angry, she even tried to win her husband back. I'm not sure if this is a true story but it is a really brave thing to do. Even I, being a guy, might not even be that brave if i found out my wife is having affair wif someone else. This story also taught us one thing, You'll never know if you don't try. So, Nike"just do it".

Sighz, I have to admit, I failed once again. I'm not suppose to chat on9 anymore during this period but i failed. I couldn't resist it. But seriously from today, I must force myself to control. No more means no more!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

about that e-mail, mind forward it to me if yuu still have it in yur inbox?

well, i can tell yuu, in 10 married men, about 7-8 ended up having affairs. hahah. it's true. because i know.

Douglas said...

lolz....can i hav ur email add again??...

err about the statistics u've just mention bout married man...probably true, n i couldn't gurantee wat i'll be in the future but i hope i can be one of the 2-3 person not ending up wif affairs...lolzz

Anonymous said...

heh. forward to doubtgal_jess@hotmail.com if yuu dun mind, add me in msn also. =)

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

top