Emotional ver.1

I'm a normal human being, but I have this feeling that I'll be quite emotional for the next few weeks. The world "emotional", well means alot of things, different things. It could be a positive emotion or the other way round. My next few post will be quite similar to some like that so i hope I won't make you guys boring. Anywayz, whether if ppl reads it or not, my purpose of blogging is to release my personal feelings.

I have a friend. He told me that he's fed up of loving the person he loved. I ask him, how could this be? When a person is in love, how can that person get fed up?? Well here's his story. He's in "love" with someone for quite a long time already. They've been together for a "short"while but in the end they couldn't get anymore further so they break up. Even after break up, my friend still continue to care for this girl, and do whatever he could to make that girl happy eventhough he didn't receive any return from her. I could say I've been thru some he has so i guess i could say i understand how he feels. Of course, love is a pure feelings that doesn't require any return. You give ur love, you shouldn't expect anything back unless its not real love. That's my opinion. But sometimes it could be quite painful to know that you give something and you don't get anything in return. I know him well, he's a very nice guy. He would do anything to make girls smile. He ain't that good looking(of course I am too so I'm not suppose to judge his looks) but from what i've heard and what i've seen, he has done lots of things that would make a girl felt really touching. I've told some of his story to my girl-friends and most of them do agree with me. But unfortunately for him, the girl that he loved had shown no reaction to whatever he's doing for her. Everytime he does something for her, the girl will just assume he's just joking or not taking him seriously but when he tried to back off from her, she'll come sticking to my friend. I just couldn't understand, why human beings are like that?? Ppl will start to appreciate only when they've lost it.

A lil story from my friend and though it doesn't happen to me, I felt his pain. I hope it'll never happen to me but I know its unavoidable. Nothing is fair in this world. You want something you have to work hard for it, and to take all the consequences that you might face.

As for me, I'm half excited and half worried. Today is the 12th July, and I'm 5 weeks away from home. Though I know things would be different this time compare to last year, I'm still a lil excited to come home. I've start contacting friends and made quite some plans with them. But I know its useless to start dreaming so early. I have a whole lots of exams coming up. Its the 4th semester for me already and things are not that easy as the 1st year. I remembered I was kinda relaxed when I was in the 2nd semester. I did not study much but still had some good result but it won't happen to me this time. Knowing what i'll be facing, however, I'm still unable to overcome my lazyness. I've start studying but not fully concentrating on it. Some part of my mind had already flee back to Malaysia. Thatz about studies and coming home. Besides these 2 feelings, I'm also feeling a lil up n down these days. The victims of "the season of loneliness", as in the friend of mine who'd just broke up a few weeks ago, starting to show good signz of moving on but of course she's still a lil upset and she probably would miss those days. Whatever it is, I'll be there whenever she needs me. My best bro KS is now back in Penang for his studies which is a suffocating thingy for him but looking at the positive side, he's now able to on9 more frequent. I've been chatting with him via skype for the past 2 days which also include Wenni in the conversation. Had quite a good time actually. 10th of July just passed but I still have a lil of those sad flashbacks but nothing harsh. I've been chatting with my ex for the past few days and I'm glad to know that she did enjoy the genting trip after reading her blog. We've also made planz to hang out sometime around when I'm back in KL. For those buddies in Germany, I guess everyone will be having lots of stress as the exams period coming closer. Forget about world cup and focus on studies now.

Emotional ver.1 ends here. Emotional ver.2 will be coming up soon.

0 comments:

top