Emotional Ultra edition

Ignore the title. Didn't update my blog for few days. Well, exam period so I'll update less. But today I just feel like writing a blog. I'm full of emo today.

We talk about computers and hardwares, and we knoe that we could never catch up with the latest technology. Its like today you bought a super hi-tech Notebook and 2moro u realize that your notebook is actually outdated already. I used to be those kinda person who'll follow up on those hi-tech stuff but now not anymore. I tried to read some articles yesterday and i was totally lost, and amazed how the tech stuff becoming better day by day. Well, its not bout tech stuff that made me emo. I just realized one thing, human are capable of that too. Today you thought the person beside u is evil, the next day u realize he had turn to good. I know human change as time goes by, but I just couldn't understand how can a person change in 24 hours?? Well, at least not for me. Sighz, things came so sudden that I just couldn't accept it. Not going into details wat happen.

another 2 more days I'll have my 2nd paper, and another 29 days I'll be home. The nearer the day come, the more reluctant i get to go home. For some reason, This resistive force in my body is getting stronger. Its like I start to doubt more bout my holiday in Msia. Well, I know at least I have one extra company during the time I'm back, Ernest. But still I'm sure he can't be out the whole time. The biggest factor is still the "no car" thingy. Last year at least during the time my friends are busy, I can take my car for a spin near the city or just around my area. Driving is one of my passion but now i don't have that much oppotunity. I've made contact wif my REAL bro in Penang, and he told me I'm able to use the car around Penang. So i guess probably, or most likely, I'll be staying in Penang for a longer time. I have a concert to attend on the 30th, and I hope the other 2 person who are going wif me will not ffk. But everything depends, I might just sell of my tics. 30th Sept is still long time to come and anything can happen in between, which might affect my concert outing. Lets go wif the flow. I'm desperately in need to go clubs. Sheng Wa or Gabe, pls drag me to some club. Oh speaking bout coming back, ppl I just checked my bank acc and I realized that I actually dun have much xtra money wif me but i'll still get goodies for my friends, but maybe a slightly cheaper ones. Greatest apology for that. KS, ur jacket maybe cannot buy liao. I osso wan save some for megasales.

Back to the present. Exams stress. As i mentioned, first paper was easy. Now the hard task comes. 3 hard subject ahead. One in 2 days and I'm fucked, coz I'm not even prepared for it.
But if i have to die, I'll fight till the end b4 I surrender. So this 2 days, I'll go work out my brain in library, wif all da books. Meanwhile I'm still constantly doing physical work out. Could see some improvement but still long way to go before i can call myself "fit". I'm still lack of stamina so I'll do jogging and swimming when I'm back home. Its been a while I touched the basketball, so lingjie, take me to the court.

Sometimes we just have to forget about the past, whether u like it or not. Nobody likes sad stories, esp if it happen to us or our loved ones. But its part of life, and life is just like an oscillation. U'll go up to positive amplitude, and back to negative. Most of the time, our life is like a damped oscillation. It'll be up and down for a certain period, but it'll come to a time where it'll stay constant at origin. Human get bored really fast, thats why we believe that time passes very fast, esp during happy moments. Time, is something abstract, and according to some sceintist, it doesn't even exist. So what I've just mentioned are all crap, and sorry for reading but today I'm just confused with my feelings. I feel like sharing, but i can't even be sure what feeling i have now. Thx for reading this crappy post...lolzzzz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wondering.. what's de name of this song n by who?

Douglas said...

lolzzz......its called 距离 by 林俊杰

Anonymous said...

dude, i think gabe is not interested in clubs adi. old man d.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. hot girls in bikinis unawarded college grants scholarships Alerts fetish foot relationship between firestone & ford robert byrd honors scholarship application Discount moving companies in manhattan Botulinum and growth factor Computer security + part time + training in india botox winnenden

top