Deutschland

Its the end of world cup for Germany. A good start, not an expected ending, but still they did well. Hail Jungen Klinsmann, A person who has no World cup coaching experience but brought the team of youngsters till this far, and beat portugal. During the groups stages, I kinda like Portugal but after a few ugly football, I think they're more suitable in WWE. I hate LCLY coaches...like Mourinho. But he's not the worse because he has proven to the world that he has quality. The worst cases are coaches who doesn't hav good ability but act like a stupid idiot..Here's the best example


Just because you've led a team to one World cup and a season high of bringing another team to Euro finalz, doesn't mean you can talk crap. Learn from Klinsmann, being humble all the time but still manage to bring a young German team to a 3rd place. Among the German players, I like Schweinsteiger the most but there's an outstanding player in the whole WM2006 which in my opinion, without him germany would hav fallen long ago.

Philip Lahm. The best defender in my opinion. He has the steadyness and He has the pace. He had saved many dangerous situation and made lots of contribution in German offence.

Tomorrow, Berlin. France vs Italy. Basically I'm not into any of these teams, but I hate one person...SOO much. Here's his beautiful poster-like potrait....

He's lips are so huge that you can use 2 sausages to describe it....just like this....

Damn, no wonder he doesn't get hungry...because as soon as he is, he can just bite his own lips!!!!

Enough of football,sausages, ape and Michellin....haha damn I just luv photoshop. It can turn the good to bad n bad to good. Oh btw I've done another crappy work and i would like to present it to everyone...

Haha yeap its the 3 of us again. Same clothings, same post, but i think this one slightly different because I am bald compare to the "infernal affairs". Oh, yeap its 黑社会 but i want to clearify things. I do this just because it looks "cool" but also funny, has nothing to do with gang. I am not a gangster and neither a fan of it. My boss is still Da Godfathar™.....Oh btw why always the 3 of us?? Hey Sheng wa, I need a good pic from u...do u hav any?? So i can do some crap like this one here..lolz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i like the henry pic. damn kau nice. i hate him, damn sohai. but always with that innocent look but he knows his not. he also tau kai wong. nistelrooy also better than him. dude, i dont have such a 'yeng' pic la. hahah. wait let me check n see

Douglas said...

yala...i hav to admit that fella has pace..but deng, there're so many other great players but nvr act innocent like him la....I think even Rooney wif his bad temper osso better than Henry!!!!!

Eh no pic go take one la....if not always the 3 of us not fun la...hehe

Anonymous said...

well...ur pics really made me laugh le..
so damn nice..esp the HENRY wan...
and the ronaldo...argh..everythg is nice and funny...
yeah..ITALIA rules...hehe...

Douglas said...

haha are u supporting the winner?? what if the world cup wasn't italy?? haha......

glad to hear that my "art" is kinda appreciated by ppl.....

top