Answer to Shuifen's Question -WaterBridge-


Yooo, if u turn on ur speakers u'll noticed that i've changed the song again. Haha, Gabe asked me to change so I'll put up this song, so Emo song. The title of this song is 不懂 by 林俊杰..haha i guess i hav to change my blogging style back to those emo days so it suits this song. Hehe so next time when u guys read sad post while listening to this song, u'll get a clearer picture of how my feeling is.
Hehe, alright enuf of the Emo thingy, for the time being. Err Shuifen sent me an e-mail bout this water bridge thingy n ask if there's such thing in Germany. Well, I decided to answer it in a post instead of just in the chatbox because i find it quite interesting. Hmm, I've never noticed there's such thing in Germany if it wasn't shuifen who sent me the pics. Thx for that. Here's what she sent to me. Interesting eh??

"In what’s being hailed as an engineering masterpiece, two important German shipping canals have been joined by a giant kilometer-long concrete bathtub."

Yeap shuifen this bridge is really located in Germany and it is in a town call Magdeburg close to berlin.









Here's a map of germany and as you can see Where Magdeburg is. Wow, din know that Germany has such masterpiece. I should go there one day to snap pics but as u knoe snapping pics of the bridge while standing on it, you probably able to snap the river thats all. Unless i have a chopper where i can snap it from high ground. Still, it is worth going there to have a look. Oh btw Shuifen there's a small question in the email rite?? It is so damn easy n if engineers can't answer that question, can balik kampung tanam jagung di. More info on this bridge CLICK ME.












Back to my part of the story for the day. Hehe, nth special actually...boring day. I receive my printer ink i ordered from the internet. See the pic on the left?? Damn idiot rite?? Such a small Ink use such big box to deliver. If i'm not mistaken besides by weight they'll also charge according to the box size. Idiot, waste money on delivering AIR. Nth emo today. Ah, one actually. This mornin i woke up n i saw one of my fren who i really want to tok to came on9. So i sent her a msg. But no reply. So i guess she must be busy. Later in the evening i was a lil tired so i took a nap but my comp is on and i forgot to change to "away" mode. N she msg me at that time. So when i was awake she's gone off9. Sighz, hehe kinda feel wasted i can't chat wif her today. Hopefully she'll come on9 2moro. Oh nono, 2moro i got lectures whole day...shit not 2moro, friday would be good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gabe: Nice bridge. awesome view.
but i seriusly prefer those booze u hav. haha..dun forget chocs dude. i'll pay u back.

top