New hairstyle ~~"No Hair"~~

Top : Before 18th June 2006
Bottom : Today, 18th June 2006

Haha, I've shaved my hair. Thanks to Tharsis, i used his shaver and DIY. Damn, pretty damn hard seriously to shave ur hair, dun think its easy. Esp some hard angles and the back part of ur head. It looks even from the front, but actually there're some part on the back which look a lil too long, but couldn't reach it so i'll just leave it. Not obvious anyway. Haha, my frenz says now i look more like a gansta, wif da white blazer lagi, wah sai, really Dai Kor di. Haha, but i dun hav the dai kor style la. If i pump up more biceps n chest, plus a tattoo n earring, wah i think ppl will start running away from me di. Oh ya dun ask me why i took the pic wif my hand like that, hehe just some posers job. Typical me, like to pose. Haha, Laugh all u want bout my new hairstyle.
Ok lets tok a lil bout football now. Knoe this guy?? He's The German youngster. His name is Bastian Schweinsteiger. Lets tok a lil bout his positive comments first. He's a creative player n would be the next ballack. I like him the most in the whole german team. But wat bout him that i need to write in this blog?? Haha here comes this part. Hey ppl, if u copy his last name, n paste it in babelfish or google language tools, u'll noticed somethin really funny. Haha, He's name is Schweinsteiger, well in German Schwein is pig, n steiger is rising or some equivalent meaning. And Google translate it as Pig Riser. lolz.

Btw still on football. Today i watch 3 matches but onli half of each match. I watched a lil bout Jap v Croatia. Was kinda boring so i turned it off. Well, i don't see much chance for the Jap since the next match will be against Brazil n if they win they hav to win it wif lots of goals, so that they can beat Croatia(if they win) in goal diff. Anywayz, i think Japan is still a strong team but they hav to work out on their stamina and formation. Brazil vs Australia. Well, australia had few chances, but Brazil prove to everyone that they're the best in the world. 2 goals but quite a good performance. Somehow i think they should let Ronaldo retire n hug his previous awards. He's fat n damn lazy. Let some young stars take his place. I think Rubinho is good enuf. And dun forget they still hav the goddest of football, Ronaldinho. Kaka, Ze Roberto in the center. Still a strong team, but i afraid after watching Argentina's match, they might not be good enuf for the Argentine. As for france vs Korea. I din watch the match, but i'm so damn glad to hear that they draw. Haha, Losers!!!!! So, Theory Henry proves his Theory is wrong. Haha. Pity zidane though, such a good player. So far, i'll drop supporting Italy n now I'm wif Germany, Portugal or Spain. Haha, in club football, I'm loyal to one club whether they sux or they're good. Manchester United, always!! But for International football, I support teams based on their result. Haha, I hav to wait 4 years for World Cup or 4 years for Euro Cup, I ain't gonna stick to one team n realize how they sux. Byebye italy, i'm gonna giv away Italy's jersey di. Haha, but its pirated wan la. I actually plan to buy original jersey for this WM2006, wif da smiley logo on the sleeve, but it cost me 60euro cheapest. Fark, NO WAY!!!!

I was a lil emo this afternoon actually. I watched Pearl Harbor again. Well, it was the first Romance cum Action movie that i really like. It reminds me of some moments. N i gotta be honest wif u guys, I nearly cried when i watched Pearl Harbor that time when it was first released in cinema. Today, I "zat" Gabe for havin so many gals goin after him. He said, actually he was so envy of me, when i am wif my ex-gf last time. He always think that he suck if compare to me. But damn, I think i should say that the other way round now. He's like the hotcake of every chun chics, n i'm the pizza face boy who scares everyone hell out. Fark!!!! I just watched this Taiwan Variety show, 我猜我猜我猜猜猜 today. In this part where they called 5 guys who doesn't like outing, to come to the show. N their objective is to guest which guy among that 5, after an image change, would be chics' hotcake. B4 they change, they really damn fugly. got 2 guys damn kau nerdy, n somemore came to the show without setting his hair. Then they were brought to some pro hairstylist by the show host, n some fashion consultant. Darn, they look damn kau yeng man. Thats y i say 人靠衣着. Wif a good make up n a nicely done hairstyle, everyone can look good. N i guess the main thing is must hav confident in urself, but not too over confident(thats what we call "sei oi" in cantonese). Actually, thats the one thing that I don't have, self confidence. Thats why I always condemn my damn fugly looks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

coo hair dude.. oh no, cool bald dude.. haha... can save money on gel, wax, mousse,clay, electricity(coz you blow your hair with a hair dryer), save water and so on hahaha... save alot. and time too!

Douglas said...

yea....but still cannot bcome rich after reading ur blog...sighz..hahaha.....

Anonymous said...

haha, aiya.. grow hair la. hahaha.. can la. E&E in high demand.. more than me.. die lo..

top