Broken

Today i was vaccuming my floor and accidentally i broke my rear speaker stand. Damn, now i can't put the rear speaker at the back anymore. From 5.1 surround to 3.1 front surround...haha!!!! Anywayz, i think i'm gonna sell this speaker away and get a 5.1 headphones because my neighbour always complain i turn the volume too loud. He's a damn farkin bitch!!!! Tok like gal....from Iraq, haha i think i better not touch him otherwise he'll plant a bomb in my room.

Today I had a 2 hours chat wif my friend, the person who i mentioned in the last few post. Well, seems like she sounded very ok today. More lively than last week when she just got the bad news. Keep it up!!! U gotta luv skype n broadband, tok for 2 hours basically free. Somemore one in Germany and one in Malaysia. Well, though I sense she feel much better now, but i think she'll still a lil sad. Sighz, and it seems no words from me that can make her better. The only thing i can try is to tell her bout my more pathetic and disastrous break up i had 2 years back. Well, at least she had a clean break up compare to mine. But anywayz, besides chattin bout this break up thingy, we did chat bout whole lots of other stuff like our college hostel life wif our housemates/roommates and our highskul time. Haha, so cool to take back all those memories and talk bout it. Some incident where we felt very hurt or angry bout it that time now is just a joke or a laughter. Thinking back of how childish we were that time haha, well of course not to say i'm very damn mature la but at least better than last time!!!

Anywayz, I had some problems wif my air ticket for the moment. Should be ok but I still don't wanna confirm anything so I'll say there's a slight possibility that i won't be able to come back this time around. Well, of course i feel a lil bad, but i guess i'm ok wif it coz i'm not that excited to go back anywayz. My friends are mostly bz or not around at the time i go back. But of course i'll still hope that i'm able to go back.

I've change the song again. Songs represent my mood. This is a song by 陈奕 - 傻瓜. The lyrics of this songs means somethin like "i'm being a fool, pretend to be damn strong but actually feeling really hurt...." It reflex how i was 2 years ago and i'm sure to those 3 friends that had just receive bad news recently. Anywayz, if ur not cool don't have to act, just find someone u trust to talk to, definately feel better. Btw, one reason i like this song also because this singer's name is pronounced exactly the same wif my 1st 2 name, "chen yi". Haha, i remember when i first came to germany and i intro my chinese name to those Chinese ppl from china, they'll think of this singer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo doug.. yup.. i'm much better adi.. but sometimes i jus couldn't help it.. still miss him and wished we didn't made tht decision.. but well there's always a positive side and negative side for a thing.. i'm trying to focus on the positive side of it.. then i'll move on happily..i'll be totally fine some day.. i'm sure hehe.. thx for ur concern doug.. and thx for being my listener and advisor haha.. take care ya!!!

top