Chatz II

Had a great chat today again with my bros. Haha, all da "farkin" crap we talked about today. Just no borders no limits, so cool. Now we know who's the real master around. Haha, "pretending to be a pig but eat up a tiger" - 扮猪吃老虎 (hope thats the right word). Don't know how many time KS said wanna leave but in the end still wif us in the chatroom. Haha, the farkin topic to farkin interesting eh?? Oh ppl dun misunderstood, i'm not using the F word to scold anyone.....haha...probably onli bros will understand.

Well, time to be me again, u knoe being emo. Actually someone remind me of how i start drinking. Well, i guess it was no different that other childish thinking, 借酒消愁 or another words drinkin to forget sadness. I start drinkin the day i broke up. The worse thing is that the day after i broke up my mom's friend has a housewarming and she has all da alcohol around. From beer to wine to whiskeys to brandys to even vodka, I just drink drink and drink and i was so farkin damn sad. Well, I was actually half drunk, or was i even drunk i don't remember. I was suppose to drive my parents home that day but after 5 mins of driving, my dad angrily asked me to get down the car and he took over the wheels. My mom asked my dad not to be so angry coz she understand i just broke up that day. Then the worse thing is since I come to germany, drinkin has been some hobby. Its like almost every weekend we'll try out new types of liquor or wine. Well, now i start to hate drinkin. Seriously i don't think this 借酒消愁 thingy works. Well it'll definately cause u to forget bout ur sadness at that moment u drink, but wait till u wake up the next day after a hung over, then u'll know whats the real feeling of headache. Thats y i'll nvr drink anymore unless there're some special occasion like wedding. Well, that also must control.

Sighz, I skipped lectures the whole day today and planning to skip 2moro's lectures. I just don't have the mood to go besides the teacher will be tokin while i'll probably be sleeping there. I'll rather study on my own. I might be able to get my piercing 2moro, all depends on Mike. Well, I played pool wif him today. It was a short round coz we were both not in da mood. Just so fucked up, I mean the weather is so nice but yet we hav no mood to do anythin. Sighz....

Oh yea i finally watched the movie Almost Love. Well, I actually watched that movie bcoz i read Shuifen's blog. Well, it was quite ok to me. I mean I'm not so much of a romantic cum comedy movie fan but i think this one was ok. Really sad to see the main actor lost his leg. Sighz, I wonder what would happen to me if i lost my leg?? Well, since i'm such emo person the most possible conclusion will be that i commit suicide....lolz. Well, I really can't imagine that as I'm also a Sports fan. Sports is like part of my life n without it i'll rather die. Just pray hard that nth happen to me..let me die peacefully in one piece ok???

0 comments:

top