天才向前冲

I din update my blog yesterday. waau, Since i started blogging in blogger i've never missed a day, but i did yesterday. I actually was watchin world cup and then i realize i should prepare for my lab, so i din update. Anyway, i think i shouldn't update everyday coz i'll be out of topic to write. Maybe once in 2 days or longer period.

So, football first. I am really impressed with the brand new German team. they're like a whole new team and so much stronger than the Euro2004 or even WM2002. I'm fully supporting them now. But along with them, I'm also supporting Portugal, Spain, and Holland. I knoe Argentina ar doin very good but i dun really like them. Anywayz, 3-0 for the host against Ecuador and 2-2 for Sweeden vs England. Hmm, I would say England are a much stronger team with Rooney. And i still think Sven has to do somethin wif that crouch. If i were the boss of England, I'll send crouch to clean the toilet.

Anywayz, back to me. A lil bout some updates first. If you noticed i've changed the clips on the sidebar again. See the title on top?? I mean its in mandarin. Its a Taiwan Variety Show, a pretty nice one. Actually i've been downloading alot of these shows and there's a small section in these show called 看到黑洞就开炮. They'll invite a singer to the show and he/she will sing some songs wif a tweaked lyrics. They'll change some part of the lyrics to some funny stuff. Damn funny. That 2 clips are about JJ 林俊杰. He's my fave R&B after David Tao. Damn, he's damn good. The first clip he sang his own song 江南and the second song he sang 末日之恋 by Z.Chen. Super good voice man. Honestly I actually prefer this Z.chen's song wif JJ's voice. I've even one more which i actually wanted to upload but still figuring how to do so becoz its not in those Youtube or Break.com. Its also JJ who's the singer, and he sang 唯一 by 王力宏. When the host first say the next song is this song, everyone get shock bcoz this song osso requires quite high pitch, but JJ seems to have no problems wif it. Not to insult Wang Lee Hom's fan but I think after u listen to JJ's singing, U'll rather listen to this song sang by JJ. Wenni, i'll send u the file when i meet u on9, i bet u'll sure be impressed.

Anyway, back to me. Haha i got lots of comments bout my new "no" hairstyle. Haha, weird thing is most gals said that i look better wif this hairstyle. Why??? Honestly I actually don't intend to shave my hair. I actually wanted to go to some fancy Jap saloon who will charge me 30euro for just dry cut before i go back to msia. But i'm really feeling uncomfortable with my long hair and its summer so i have to do somethin. But if i go to the saloon now, by the time i go back malaysia my hair will be long again and in the end i wasted 30euro. I mean of course i can cut 2 times, but Europeans don't knoe how to appreciate Japanese style, so the local here will probably think that i look like a sohai if i set my hair to some Jap style. Anywayz, it should be just right when i go home, my hair should be long enough to style it.

Well, recently i dun hav much emo stuff anymore. Not me anymore. Partially its bcoz exams are coming n i leave all da emo thingy one side. Maybe its osso bcoz of world cup, i put my emo in world cup. Haha. Anywayz, There ar some things that i really glad i'm able to let go and move on. I feel so free now. I always compare me to myself from time to time. I had flashback, I remember last year at this time around I was very emotional coz it'll be around 2 months b4 i go home. This year too but i'm not as energetic and excited like last year. Well, we shall see when the date i'll take off gets closer.

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

fucking england. late score by sweden, england is taking bribes. fark fark. if not i win money, now is no win no lose. spain might be the champs this year as they are damn lucky in sports, sevilla won UEFA, Barca won CL, Alonso wins F1, and so on.. Told ya germany is good! ahah.. Teams that are goin to the finals are Brazil, Argentina, Spain or Holland.
Crouch should be an actor, coz he can be the coconut tree.
bout your hair, now worries man. you look so japanese, esp with your eyebrows, tat's a trade mark, maybe you should TM it in your blog ahha..
dont worry la, when you come back i believe you hair should be longer than your armpit hair. haah

Douglas said...

Well, there are rules in WM. Rules set by the boss. The real godfathers. But we shall see, because so far the world cup has been quite predictable. Those expected to get thru to the knock out stage are there. Only a few 爆冷happen. So if everything goes as predicted, then wif a lil luck, i guess Spain might be the winner.

haha i think it is for sure that my hair will grow longer than my armpit hair...lolz. Anywayz, whether i had good comments or not, its already bald now. Too late to do anythin. haha.

top