WM2006 D4

Italian Football, best known for their strong defence. Indeed. They have the best keeper in the world currently(in my POV) Buffon. They have a strong back 4, even without Maldini. They have one of the best playmaker in the world, Totti and they have a good striking force. Sounds perfect, except one thing. I support Italy the most in this WM2006, but i'm quite sick of them playing long pass instead of possession football. they play like England, except they have a better quality and much much stronger defence. After the First game Italy vs Ghana, which ended 2-0, I noticed that Italian play "best offence is a good defence" style. They play mostly counter attack and a typical style with long pass just like English football. Good strategy but i feel that if they play against defensive teams like Greece, they might crack anytime. So far, I enjoy Czech's game the most because they play like they deserve to be here. 3-0 against the USA, what can you expect more?? Superb performance by Nevded and the rest of the players. So tomorrow will be the day every football lover has been waitin for since the opening. Brazil in action, France in action. We shall see the samba style football. For some reason, I hate france. I have no idea why. Hmm, must be their face problem. As for brazil, I don't hate them esp wif Ronaldinho there, but i just hope they fall in World Cup, kinda bored to see them taking world cup all the time.

Ok thats about football. In this paragraph, They will be lots of foul language, parental advisory is nessesary to read this paragraph. Ok, I hav a Cibaikia fren, damn kau cc. Today while we were hanging out for food, we met another fren. But he came 20 mins after we had our food, and we were almost done. Somehow, I just don't like the fact to leave any frenz behind if there's nothin urgent on my way. Then this CBK fren said he don't wanna wait for the other guy to finish, So he wanna chao first. I told him to wait, at least wait for that guy to finish la. Ma chao hai, he go say it loudly that only ppl like me do nth wait for other ppl, like gal. Fark la, wat ar frenz for?? Yes la eventhough I'm not close to the other guy who's still eating but still fren bah, if nth to tok about osso at least i'm there to teamn him rite?? Tell u la, this CBK fren ah, I find him so ungentlemen at all. There was a case, where we eat at the school canteen. Then a gal came, not that pretty la of course but she and this CBK fren knoe each other, not close though. So she came to join us as she don't hav other fren there. I was a total stranger to her. Then as usual la, that CBK fren do his pussy work again, straight away after he finish he wanna chao. I told him to at least teman that gal finish first la, she gal lagi bah, eating lonely very cham wan. Ok so somehow i manage to persuade him to stay. But we tok nth much as we dun hav a common topic. Then finally she finish her food, n we hav to put the trail back to the place before we can leave the canteen(german culture). So, when she leave her sit, that guy straight away ask me to go wif him b4 even waitin for that gal to put back the dirty plates. WTF?? Diu nia seng, be a man la. At least just wait for her to put the plates, n say "bye" before leavin la. Then he jokinly say he knoe i'll sure wait for her thats why he purposely do that so he can create chance between me n her. He laugh like a stupid idiot clown there, n if i hav a bigger bicep, I'll probably punch him till he can't close his mouth!!! Fark this kinda fren la, onli think of himself. That time he wan my notes, but i dun hav class that day n i'm in ths skul di. He call me and ask me to walk back home n take the notes to his place. Yes la its not far from the Uni but still not near bah, kanninia if u wan ppls help u shouldn't be like dat la. Fark fark fark, this kinda things definately won't happen to me in KL wif my bros KS, SW ,Gabe n the rest.

I mean i won't say that i'm a perfect fren but at least i try to do my best. Of course during that time when i hav gf, i un-intentionally neglected my frenz. Sighz, I think i've mentioned it lots of time b4, I really regret for wat i did but at least now i knoe how to put my frenz first. So sad that I don't hav a true fren around here besides Mike the taiwan guy n izzo. I click wif Mike alot, but he stay too far from me. Unless there's classes, otherwise he wont be able to come over here. But during classes we hav to focus, damn. while izzo is a lil nerdy. sighz.....KS GABE SW, miss ur company over here le...!!!!!

0 comments:

top