Sad

I'm feeling sad for a friend today. She broke up with her bf. When they get together, I used to think that they are the perfect match. And then distance separate them apart but still they're able to hold on for almost 2 years?? In my mind, I always think that they will last long because they had a strong relationship. But well, BGR problems are always unpredictable, especially long distances. Anywayz, I owe my friend an apology for not being there when she need me. And I'm also sorry that i can't do anythin to make you feel better. I really felt sad after she told me the sad news. Last time when I had problems, I'll talk to her and she'll be a good listener and an advicer. But now, she had her problem and I can't do anything to help her. Well, I'll just pray for her, hope that she'll get over it sooner. I have faith in her, because she's a strong and independent person. But still, I know she's gonna have a few tough nights to get through. Anywayz, I'm not sure if you'll read my blog, but i just wanna say if you need someone to talk to, or even to release your pain, I'll be there. Take care my friend.

Sighz, I hate to hear bad news from my friends. I mean even though it is not happening to me, but i still feel their pain. Especially break up news. Maybe its becoz i had a painful break up once. Though relationship thingy comes n goes, n break up is somethin very common, but i just hate to face it. Well, break ups are always painful but i guess the best way to minimize the pain is to break up clean. No lies between each other and don't drag it if there's a problem.

Anywayz, nth much to update. Holland and Argentina draw, which is a fair result i guess but i still think Argentina has a stronger team compare to the orange army. The boring streak of world cup continues i guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, yeah, nothing can be done in all these. breaking up is sad. depends on how the break up is. there are many kinds of break up, cheating, mutual, 3rd party, arguement, family problem, studies, work, future and so on. it's a waste coz after so long in a relationship then break up. you put so much effort in it, time, money, love, feelings, emotions in it, in the end, it's all gone, it's a waste. Its better to break up in a few months time if you know the future. but after so long, its very hard to forget and let go.

Anonymous said...

douglas.. thx for your help.. dunno why i cried when i read what u posted.. all the while i'm confident with our relationship.. i oso din expect it to end this way.. but i should be grateful tht it's not because of 3rd party.. and this relationship with me means a lot to him.. actually we only lasted for one and a half years.. minus the time he's in oversea.. actually less than 2 months.. but well we had a lot of sweet memories together.. i should be grateful tht i had this nice chapter in my life before.. thx for your concern douglas... really appreciate it.. i'm fine.. i'll be fine.. i'm sure.. thx..

Douglas said...

yea move on wif life but do bring those beautiful memories wif u....glad ur ok. Tok to me if u need someone to tok to.

top