slight updates...

I've changed the 2 video i've posted. The first one is about David Tao in super sunday singing with Selina n Hebe of SHE. That time SHE ar just young gals. Well, I hate SHE actually but in dis clip they sang the song "I love you" with David Tao. And I think they did a pretty good job. I really hope I can sing this song to someone special in my life(well at least in the future), better if i can duet wif her.

Haha, sounds so emotional n sentimental, can't help it le, I'm too much of a David Tao fan. Hope it doesn't make u guys boring. 2nd clip is the song "Hand in Hand" by Taiwan All stars. That song was sang during the SARS period and it is quite meaningful featuring all the taiwanese all stars. TO those taiwanese star fans, check that out. Wenni, I bet u'll like that.

Haha 3 new post in 1 day?? thats crazy. Haha, well coz i just created this blogger thingy n too obsessed wif it so i made lots of post. hehe dun blame me for that ya. Also the previous post "reflection", I wrote that bcoz I just read a guys blog bout his broke up n I really feel sad for him as I've been thru those too.

To Lih Ching n Terrene, haha so i finally combined my fav singer David Tao n yours SHE together eh??? hehe......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate SHE too. Well, they CAN sing but not a very great singers but still BETTER than TWINS! *bleh* But I like to see Hebe & Ella in tv shows. =P

It's great to have THREE posts in one day leh. Keep yur blog active!!

Anonymous said...

i hate SHE, just like 'she she' (pee). haha. i hate twins.. i hate cyndi wang.. i dun really like those who likes to 'pan' cute.. when they are not.. isk.. beh tahan la hahahaha

Douglas said...

haha I dun like both SHE n TWINS but I think twins ar quite ok in acting. SHE reminds me of my setapak house coz everyone there luvs SHE at that time when I was in college, though i hate them. Haha, I still remember Lih Ching(my ex-hsemate) even ask me to be one of them n sing along wif them...yeeeeee..reason y i posted that video is more bcoz of david tao....

3 post in one day is crazy, haha i dun do that often.

As for sheng wa's comment, haha i hav no comment. I like cute gals though....

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

top