Betrayed

Today I had a chat over skype wif the person i mentioned in my last post. Well, she sounded ok though i can sense she's still upset bout the break up. Time heals. I'm sure you'll be fine very soon. Well, I've change the song for my blog, n its dedicated to u my fren. 分手快乐. Move on wif life and enjoy yourself when you're in US. Shit, after reading Ernest's blog and after this incident, I also realize that my skill of comforting ppl sux. I was totally speechless when i tried to give advice. There ar some ppl who has the natural sense of humour where they can make ppl laugh in any circumstances, for example Kar Sang. Sighz, I guess i dun hav the talent. Well all i can offer is my pair of ears for you to express out your feelings. Take care.

Yesterday i wanted to update my blog but i was too tired. I slept during the Brazil vs Japan match, when Ronaldinho was sub out. Ok the main title. Yes I was betrayed, but fortunately it wasn't really a serious thing n this guy wasn't in my "best friend" category. Don't feel like mentioning the details. But this farker is really stabbing my back all the time, n i'm so Fidiot(Fuckin Idiot) not to realize it. Well, its not bout gals. its bout other stuff. But still it hurts when u knoe u've been betrayed. 2 years ago i knew i was been betrayed but thats the extraordinary hurt case. Well, honestly speaking I can't think of any case where i betray my friends, not even those ordinary frenz. I'm lucky that i knoe some of my frenz will nvr betray me. Fark those ppl who do things behind ppls back just to hav their own benefits. Like to belakang mari so much, go cucuk ppl's buntut la!!!...now very heng brokeback mountain wan mah, maybe u can ask Ang Lee to giv u a the main actor role in Brokeback mountain II. Farker!!!

to make my day worse, here comes the stupid project presentation. Our group has a guy who's very good in programming. We're doin a Matlab project and present it yesterday. Our code was one of the best in my opinion after lookin at other groups' presentation. Our code has the shortest but yet it produce the correct result. But because this guy wrote most of the code, so we let him present. He was a tutor b4 so the way he explain it he start from the beginning. The professor ask him to just explain on our solution not the theory, he told the lecturer " I have my way of presenting my own stuff"...Fark la the teacher sure pissed off la...then the teacher came to me n told me that our group get lower marks bcoz of presentation. FARKER!!!! luckily its not much, just 10% of the exam. And luckily i dun hav to do presentation for the next project, if not i fuck kau him kau kau di, luk chat cibaikia..Nin lau bu eh lau cibai!!!!!!!

Anywayz back to BGR. I had 3 friends who broke up/about to break at this time around. Is this the Season of Loneliness 寂寞的季节?? Sighz, I remembered clearly that i also break up this time around, erm 10th July to be more specific. As what sheng wa said in the last comment, there's lots of types of break up. To me, the worst type ar 3rd party, betrayed or LIES!! 打不溜 H 歪(Why)???? I mean why do u wanna drag things?? If one side start to hav feelings for another person, its better to just said it out honestly instead of hiding it n dragging the problem rite?? The worst type ar those ppl who already start lying/betraying but still can act innocent, act like there's nth happen. Fark la, so good in acting, go get the Oscar lorr!!!!

Haih, I was so pissed off yesterday n i'm still sad n worried bout my fren. I guess this period i shouldn't listen to David Tao's Season of Loneliness if not i think i'll osso feel sad for myself for no reason. Anywayz, I've bought 2 books again so i can read it b4 i go to bed. Deception point by Dan Brown n The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury. Dan Brown is a genius author, but i just dun like the "Da Vinci Code". Not my style.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

since that's the case, you should change the song in your blog to another happy song leh. hahah
happy or not depends on the 'qi' around you. when good 'qi' is there, u'll feel happy for no reason, like a FIDIOT to other people if you suddenly laught in the train, imagine that. but when bad'qi' is with you u'll feel bad mood and sick no matter if the world's most expensive joker is entertaining you. so get rid of the bad 'qi'. but if you wanna know how, i can't help coz i'm not a feng shui master or sinkalan. ahah. can pay lillian too or joey yap to help you la. ahah..
Just leave all those behind.
to your fren who betrayed you, just fark kau him lo. dun give a damn bout him. but dont la make enemies with him too. just keep a distance and draw a border line.
your group mate is also another noob, tat's why no matter how good you are in studies, you need to be alert of people's face and words. Oh, i hate matlab man. i hate programming. but it's a very useful tool in the future.
try listening to maroon 5, nickleback, gwen stefani, JLo's new song with LL cool J, the zzz zzz zz thing haha. damn cool la dude. the old news paper song by jason lo and so on.. dun listen to songs like those la.. haha. it will make you more depressed.

top