Bad Mood

I think i've gone up the wrong side of the bed this morning. Nothing really happen to me but i'm just in a bad mood today. I had a lab this morning but however everything went fine. The lab was short and within an hour we're done. Except of course i was not really paying much attn to the lab today. I was thinking of something, someone. But it was for awhile and after the lab end I went to the canteen to have some food. Met my Thai fren and we had some laughter bout the WM2006. Everything seems cool but deep down in me, i'm struggling to feel happy. But i know no matter what i just have to put a smile all the time. I mean I don't even knoe wat the fuck happen to me, and if i still put up a sad face, frenz would be asking me why and i won't knoe how to answer them. I don't want to make my frenz fustrated.

Today is the hottest day since I came back from msia. 33degrees. Not much difference from malaysia. Except of course the air here is so much cleaner than in Malaysia. After lunch, I decided to skip class and continue reading Digital Fortress. I am going to order few more books to read as I'm really bulding interest in reading. Wasn't really concentrating at the book either. Something is really bothering me but i just couldn't know what it is. Played some game to see if it helps. Well, a lil but not much. Had a lil chat over MSN but wasn't really active today. To make things worse, I just found out something, some truth that I shouldn't even ask actually. I feel its better I don't know bout it. Though I'm kinda okay now but more or less it still affect my mood. Great, nth seems to cheer me up today.

Well, I guess every blogger who watch the match yesterday would summarize in one word, BORING. S.Korea vs Togo, no comments as i din't watch it. France vs Swiss, hmmm was a lil happy actually as i hated France. Though it was a boring match. 0-0 final score. Here come the match, the match where every football lover would not have missed it. Everyone put high hopes on this match, hoping Brazil will whip Croatia's asses. Look who's whipping who now. Okay yes brazil won 1-0. 1-0???? Hey, They have the best players in their team. From defence all the way to offence, no one is not a star there. Fark, it seems Croatia had enjoyed more of the possesion and they have a better SOT. It was the first match i watched with my friends and all of us yawn at least 10 times during the match. Just when i thought my mood will at least get better, nth good happen at all.

Fark, I'm a blardy talkative person but when it comes to my own personal problems, i just don't know how to express it out in the correct words. Thats why i can say not many ppl in the world really understand me. Thats why i only share my problems with my best buddies. Sometimes they would even understand how i feel before i even say a word. Of course when I'm angry, there's one language that i will use, that probably everyone will understand that I'm in an angry mode. Thats the Shengwaish(Sheng Wa language) haha or in another words, FARKING LANGUAGE. Created by shengwa aka Da Godfathar™, short abbreviation like KNN MCB MCH DNS HKL....haha, I'm sure u understand that rite?? I really wanted to say all these words to someone today, someone that told me the thing i shouldn't hav known!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude, at least u get to taste the weather there. 4 seasons. back here you're dead roasted.
well, books are not for me as i have no fate with books, as ppl say no' yuen fan' ahhaha.. i just hate to read, i prefer more graphical expressions than all words. if you count the books i've read, i think its less than 5, "Happy" Potter 1 and 2.. and i cant think of anymore..
yeah, the match was boring, i didn't watch, only 1st half of the france-sui match. Boring! YAWN.. luckily i didn't stay up for the brazil match. Disappointing. This years world cup is boring.
Haih, at least u will feel emo or sumthing, i'm like no feeling punya person. That's why i don't really have things to talk about. I can only listen and help.
Haha, i have my own language, ShengWaish.. not bad dude.. of course i understand that phrase, i thought if i'm in 3000 years back i'll create this language and keep it till now. how wonderful. Maybe i was one of the tribes language creator last time. who knows hahaha.. i'm just wondering wat was i in the past few lives..

Douglas said...

haha i won't compare the temperature here wif msia la...just that i'm a lil used to the cold weather here that i hate it lorr....it was quite perfect a month ago wif 15-25 degrees wif hot sun...i mean there's heat but osso cold wind...so nice.....

I just hate potter...dun like it. Well, i just pick up reading recently..hope it last la..hehe....

haha world cup sux really this time except few matches la..but well still got mroe to come so we shall see how la....glad to knoe u fren...at least i still hav someone to share my probs wif.....

haha.....maybe it was really u that created this language in ur past lives....thats why u can be so fluent now...

top