WM2006

Forget about history and biology, and even douglasology. Just remember these word for this few weeks. Goal......Ole Ole.......So it finally begins wif the host havin a good start. 4-2, hmmm expected result. I just hav this feelin that Germany will somehow get thru the group match. But i dun think they'll win it. My POV, Brazil still take it. But who i support?? Hmm, Japan, Holland n Italy. England, hmmm i actually kinda like them but just hav no faith in them. Back to the host. I'm suppose to support them actually since i'm in Germany. But somehow i'm against them. Hehe, i just hope they'll lose but feelings tells me that they'll not lose at this early stage. I hate Ballack actually for some reason, but i think Fringe is good. We shall see who's da ultimate soccer team.

Alrightz, enuf of WM2006. Bout me. Well, i've been quite moody in the past. I acted really cool n ok in front of my frenz n keep on putting a smile. But deep inside me, I'm sort of thinkin of somethin. I myself aint sure wat is that. Thats y i prefer to giv a happy face so my frenz won't ask me, i mean if they ask how am i suppose to answer them when i dun even know wats wrong wif me?? The onli thing i really gotta cheer up is the chat yesterday wif my bro. So farkin funny, "farkin" funny. Sighz, besides that everything was just so screwed up. I played pool n basketball n it usually boost up my mood but this time doesn't, just dunno y. Sighz, 2moro i hav to go frankfurt to meet one of my mom's fren. The part i hate the most is the train ride, 5 hours 2 ways n i'll probably hav to ride wif all da football hools. N i'm suppose to get piercing today but somethin appear again. I knoe i knoe, I've been tokin bout it for ages di but still haven't get it. But i gurantee u b4 u see me in KL i'll sure to get.

I just watched david tao's 就是爱你 hongkong concert today, err i mean on my comp la. Sighz, wat to do? I'm gonna miss his concert in KL. Why can't he held in somewhere in Sept like the last time in Malaysia?? If Sept i sure can watch di。 Fark. Haha, but no matter wat, he's still my no1 R&B chinese singer. Anywayz, I came across this gurl who's da backup singer n the er hu player,二胡 and 笛子. She's from singapore and I onli know her name sounds somethin like Chloe Tay When david Tao made introduction to his band.
Some of my frenz say she okok onli..haha but i think she pretty. Haha, she made me realize somethin, most of the gal i say pretty ar mostly long straight hair wan. Hmmm, is that one of the criteria my gf mus hav?? Haha, nola i'm not so "yim jim". Of course i dun expect myself to get such gal la, haha. Haih, but one thing must hav in my gf, she must luv me n be loyal to me...haha can't afford to let my feelings being fooled around. After reading the blog i mentioned in my last post, wuah i really must be careful when knoe gals di. Haha, I just read my past blog esp the ones in my old blog, wuah i din know i'm such a bastard scolding other ppl. Shit, i really should apologize to my ex le, sorry for being so childish. Anyway at least i finally realize my childish behaviour n we're good frenz again now. Hehe, took me quite some time eh??? almost 2 years to let go the hard feelings. Sighz, prove onli one thing, I'm week. 大男人台的齐放得下..I guess i'm a small guy..haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i love David Tao also. Not Jay the gay. Got Jolin duwan got for Yaolin, the Dolin.. haha.. sohai la that guy.
the chick u showed not bad la, above average. haha..

Douglas said...

actually i like jay's music...he's super talented but he dun hav da R&B vocal like David or JJ or even Kar sang(is he included??)..haha......

Act gabe say quite true...Jolin not really dat pretty if u see her real person....

Hehe, bout the chic ah...dunno le....mabe my taste not dat high....or actually lets put it this way..i dun hav the quality to set a high taste....

top