Packaging

Its all about packaging. I always believe in this theory. I once had a photo taken with a webcam when i was in college. The photo was about me pretending how to play guitar. That time i just came back from the college wif my hair nicely done. The picture wasn't that clear so can't really see my real face. I posted up in friendster. The next thing i found out, my friend request list increase alot. Some are those that i know, some are those strangers. No kiddin. That time i just started friendster. But I changed the pic to one of those that can see my looks clearly. Oops, nobody cares bout my friendster anymore haha. See packaging proves again. Then friendster now has this feature where u can see who viewed ur profile rite??

So after I posted the pic on the left, I noticed that lots of ppl peep at my frienster again. Haha, well, of course those my friends will know i'm the one in white. But those who doesn't know will probably be guessing i'm either the one on top, or the one on the left. Haha, 2 cool lookin bro help me to get popularity. See, again my theory proves itself true. Packaging means everythin. If i take that pic down n put one of my personal pic, i bet my friendster will be cold again..haha.....

Anyway I update my friendster only because of its blog last time. But since now I'm using blogger, I don't really care bout my friendster anymore. So, football. Haha, disappointing match for Spain vs France. Thought Spain did a good job, but i guess they were inexperience in world cup. Can't beat a struggling side France. Brazil vs Ghana, expected win..haha!!!!

OK since i posted up the pic on top, I feel like posting some of those crappy pics i've edited using photoshop. Haha. Jason don't whack me when u see this post, I knoe i'm no where compare to u, n i'll remember that ur my sifu who taught me all these.




























Haha, So, Star Warz, Me vs Myself, The Godfather(sorry sheng wa took ur ™ haha) and SJ4P dedicated to my college class. I used to hav lots of these photoshop collection but i lost alot of it. I'll do it more next time haha. ANyone who feels like havin a crappy pic of their own, just send me a pic n the scene u wan me to edit, haha i'll do one for u.

Well well well, I was kinda free today and I've nth much to do so i read back my blog some of those recent post. Haha, i think i really changed drastically these few months. Firsly i picked up reading as a new hobby which i'll rather die than reading last time, I've not blog any of my sad stuff anymore except being backstabbed by some idiotic Fidiot, and the best news, I'm finally able to start studying. Hahaha!!!!!

0 comments:

top