Wilkommen, welcome, 欢迎光临

Wuala. From frensta to Bspot, Its all bout blogging for me. Seems like blogging has been one of my habit already. Well, lots of ppl recommend me this blog web so i'll give it a shot. I used to blog in friendster alot. One thing i like about friendster is that they have blog update reminder so ppl will know that i've updated my blog. Haha i've asked myself alot actually, what is my purpose of blogging?? To let ppl knoe my stuff?? or just to express how i feel. If thats the case why do i need ppl to be reminded?? Ah anyway I'll post my blogs here and i would osso make announcement each time i blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, welcome doug...
we are late bloggers, but its alright, still have time to blog, until we work.
hope to see more from you. and lets learn together coz i'm also not so familiar with the templates. celaka wan. ahah

Anonymous said...

damn..sheng wa took the 1st..
its so unfair.

Douglas said...

Haha thax for the comments on my first blog. Hey gabe i knoe its u "mr anonymous". Haha, no le it was put on random basis so don't mind so much bou t it ok?? Yeap sheng wa we gotta learn coz i suck in CSS n HTML.....

Star☆ said...

Lolz.. I guess most of us sucks in both HTML and CSS. We not only need to learn that, as a blogger, we need to have photography and photoshop skills which I have none!!! T____T

Douglas said...

haha well i don't hope to be any outstanding blogger, just a simple one that can share my stories and thats enuf le..hehe.....

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

top