Duesseldorf

Its been one week since the world cup started. My blogs ar all bout football mostly. This one as well. I sacrifice today's early match because my aunt going back home today. So i teman her go shopping. We went to this place to have our lunch recommended by the hotel staff. She said it was one of the best restaurant in Duesseldorf. Here's some pics of it.

This is what me and my aunt had. French Cruisine. On the left is some lamb chop. The german name damn long. But its farkin damn tasty, and the sauce is so unique. Its a mixture of bbq sauce plus somethin else...really tasty. That was my aunt's. On the right was a combinition of 4 diff fish. Its the best food i've ever tasted in Germany. But its kinda pricy osso. Hehe lucikly my aunt paid for it.







We sat outdoor. It was damn nice bcoz its near the river. So the breeze makes it so windy but the sun makes it not so cold. Perfect place to hang out and relax. The atmosphere is super good. I'll sure bring my future gf to this place next time.






Duesseldorf is a damn nice place. I dun hav a overall pic but i can describe a lil bout the city. It is bout 15 mins train from my town. The moment u exit the train station, there u come to an area where i call it the "japanese street". It has nikko hotel over there and a row of jap shops n restaurant. As u walk further down, you'll come to a place call the Kingstreet (Königsallee Kö). It is the boulevard of this Region. The whole street ar designer products and high class restaurant. Along the street u can see all the luxurious car. As you walk further down more, there's a few parallel street which the area is called Altstadt or old town. This is where Pubs, Clubs Bars are located. The whole street of it. On friday nite, its damn happening. further down more u'll reach the beautiful rhein river. along the river there ar pubs n bars, open air. And at the end of the river there's big piece of green land where u can relax over there. Super nice place. I'll snap more pics n show u guys instead of tokin here.

Ritez, now a lil of football. Argentina simply world class performance today. 6-0. I actually underestimated them based on their last WM performance. Guess they're the big guns to challenge Brazil. As for HOlland, hmm I luv them but i think they dun hav that quality to win the WM. They're defence very bad. Not well organized. They really need to revise on their defence strategy. Thats all aht i want to comment.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, the dish on the left looks like some kind of 'penis' la haha, i mean the shape la.
yum yum.. u shud learn to cook that dude...

top