Something to blog about...

Well, nth happen to me today actually. But I just feel like blogging. I read up Ernest blog bout his history wif his car and that gave me an idea to write bout mine to. Haha, My Iswara or known as Iswaralution to my frenz was my first and only car that i had so far. Well the name "Iswaralution" was given not because i hav some fancy rims or skirts, but it's bcoz that car is really a crazy car. It is a manual car which has lots of gearing problem. Bumper felt half way coz of some accident and the most important character of it, the steering is super damn heavy. It is even heavier than those old cars but i think its not as heavy as a nissan sunny.

Haha ernest did some highlights of he n his car, so i shall do just like wat he did. Sorry Ernest for taking ur idea.

Highlights :
1.1 It was my first car since i had my license. I even used it to practice driving b4 my exams.
1.2 Lots of stuff happen between me n my ex-gf wif this car, sweet n sour. Of course not wat u guys thinkin la...no dirty stuff.
1.3 It was all bout this car b4 Gabriel, Beng or Sheng Wa got their license. Always picked them
up for a drink or basketball.
1.4 A moving Gym. A car where i do my workout because of its heavy steering. Especially
during side parking moments, woooo bet u can imagine how it is.

Sighz, I'm sad that it has to end. Now it is sold and my dad got a automatic proton savvy. Fark, I hate auto cars. Ok i gotta admit there's advantage using auto cars in KL but it is dead boring to drive in auto cars.

Thats bout the car.
Hehe, i was mentioning bout this white blazer i just bought last week in my old blog. I had 99% of my frenz sayin it is so cool and they like it alot. Haha, why 99% and not 100%?? I had a fren today, a guy, who came to my place to copy some movie. So i took out the white blazer n ask him nice or not, haha straight away he say yeeeee not nice. Haha i was shocked, he's the only one not agreeing wif me. So i ask him why, haha answer was simple. He hate white. Doink.

Sighz, I can't wait to get my piercing done. But actually all these thingy i did for the past few weeks end up to one conclusion. I can't wait to come home. I can't wait to wear my white blazer n my piercing to parties or outings. Hehe, Sighz last time came back din even had chance to go club. This time must go di. I'm still havin this thoughts of learnin how to do mango cheese cake. damn i've the recipy for long long time di but dun hav the motivation to try it. Sheng Wa, need help when i cum back. Hehe teach me more of ur cooking thingy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. eh, i hate savvy la, esp the black one, like darth vader's helmet. hahah. farkin ugly.. proton cars are getting shitty. okla, come back, club, and we bake cake k..

Douglas said...

Wat to do?? My dad says he bought it bcoz the engine certified by some german institut or some shit...i osso not sure. Proton has nvr produce good cars. The first Saga was ugly but stable(mitsubishi engine of course la). Wira was nice but lots of problems. So as Waja n Perdana. Haha, not to mention juara tiara n the other failure cars.

Well, to me now it doesn't matter so much anymore coz now i dun hav a car to drive. My bro took the savvy so i guess this time i come back i need ur transport sheng wa...hehe

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

top