England England....

I'm tired today so I'll just shorten my post. I watched England vs Trinidad today in an open air stadium. It was not a world cup stadium. They just put on a big screen so we can watch over there. 2-0 but england din really put up a good game. i would say they were lucky. but nice cross from beckham. No doubt best in the world. After England's match i went to Rhein river where its the most happening place in NRW, Germany. Along the river they hav pubs n bars wif big screens. Had a glass of munich white beer n watch sweeden vs paraguay match. I think sweeden play pretty good actually, lots of possession but just no good finishing. But still they have 1-0 win n they deserve it. So its byebye to Paraguay.So here's the pics. First pic was where i watch the football match. Super nice place to hangout. If got my buddies here lagi syok. How i wish kaki football like SW Gabe KS come here watch wif me. 2nd pic is also in the same place. Just that we took a overall view wif my aunt. The bars n pubs stretch all the way to the end of the river. Cool eh?? This place is just a perfect place for couples to kill time, or for ppl under stress to just release their tension, or ever new year countdown. Haha, just too bad there's no clean river in msia that can be converted to a beautiful landmark. Imagine if beside Sg Klang they put such thing, wah sure bankrup.....hehe!!!!

Today no emo stuff to share. Not typical me. Was really tired n its blardy late now. So shall have more updates 2moro...

0 comments:

top